𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

                                     𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

            ╚═══*.·:·.✧           ✧.·:·.*═══╝

december 16th

it's been at least a week or two from the kiss. he apologized for it and everything, it was / to see he didn't like me the way i liked him which was okay i guess for the most part. i love our friendship, but like can't he just try?

about a week ago (week ago)

"y/n, i just wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday i-i didn't wow your hair looks pretty today..WAIT OFF TOPIC! i just didn't want to lead you on...our friendship is something i don't want to lose and that kiss was a big mistake."

"it's okay i understand and yeah same" i responded fake laughing.

lead me on?

.

whenever kaminari is around things are awkward and when i say things, i mean me.

i sat at my desk sketching aot characters when neito popped up from nowhere.

"get your head out of the clouds and pay attention y/n!" he scolded me while smacking the back of my head aggressively yet softly.

"my head's not even in the clouds-!" i looked next to me to see a small puffed up grey cloud.

"-never mind."

neito copied my quirk and sat at his desk how i say at mine- hands hovering over my sketchbook but for him he used his notebook.

"stop being bob the builder for the sake of the class y/n!" he sighed frustrated.

BOB THE WHAT?

"nigga are you talking about bob ross?" i asked him laughing.

ibara laughed from beside me and neito's face reddened.

"whatever!" he said and slumped into his seat.

he hates getting embarrassed or proven wrong. that's for sure.

"focus class." mr. kan said though he was mainly speaking to me and neito.

"IT WAS Y/N NOT ME!" neito snapped back.

i wish he would be quiet.

itsuka slapped him over his head.

"and don't hit your classmates." he said to mostly itsuka since she's always smacking neito around. "class dismissed." mr.kan said tiredly.

___

"y/n, you do know you don't have to sulk about lighting bolt?" ibara asked me as me and her headed towards our lockers.

im not sulking. he's not even ALL that bruh. i'm more disappointed than anything becausse what did he mean, lead me on?

"im okay? it's not like i have intense feelings for him or anything." i shrugged putting my books up.

i did infact. since the end of sophomore  year.

"lies, lies, and more lies but okay," ibara put her hands up "i'll leave it alone. anyways do you have the notes from mr.kan? i usually pay attention but it's just-"

"neito." i said cutting her off.

she smiled "YEAH! him mumbling about duke?" ibara said trying to say deku.