𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✧.·:·.*═══╝
december 21st

i was not in the mood at all this morning as i got ready for stupid ass school.

i just got done putting my shoes on when my phone rang.

incoming facetime from  jay<3

i answered seeing jay in her car in front of what looked like a store.

"hellooo?" she smiled at me and propped her phone up.

"what?"

"my little dragon is upset?"

"no, just tired."

of everything

"okay since i'm off duty today, how about we..i don't know..." her face lit up "have a sisters night out?"

"a girls night jay?"

"yeah that but sisters cuz you ain't grown yet."

"okay sure."

"can't tell mom though, i'm avoiding her."

"why?"

"what? you said you have to go? okay love you bye!"

she hung up leaving me in my quiet room. no my happy place.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

i wasn't even all the way on school property before i heard mei's voice.

"TODAY'S OUR LAST DAY UNTIL JANUARY ITSY!" mei gushed hugging onto itsuka who laughed.

mei scanned the crowd of students looking for her next victim and she locked eyes on bakugo. she wasted no time to go jump on him.

"I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!" mei yelled. the longer she stayed attached on him the more he grew angry and i didn't need to read his aura to tell.

"run away. now." bakugo said but mei hung on tighter.

it's entirely too early for this shit.

itsuka sighed as we watch bakugo's hands start to light up "y/n, be the sweetest heart ever and get mei for me."

i wanted to just leave her be but i knew i couldn't.

"mei..come here." i walked up to grab mei from bakugo but she only flew onto me.

bro.

itsuka laughed as mei hung from me.

"she's like a shot of whiskey and adrenaline." i sighed trying to adjust her weight with mine.

mei flipped her pink hair "thank you!"

"that's not a compliment junkie."

i managed to get mei off of me just before the bell rang.