❤️Part-37❤️

Shehnaaz open the door without seeing from whole........

She got scared seeing the person.......

It is Kabir......

Kabir is looking at her from top to toe making her feel uncomfortable......

She gulp down the saliva.......She doesn't show her fear on her face........

Her eyes are red as she is getting angry......as she remember what he try to do with her

She is about to close the door on his face but he come in between...... Shehnaaz is praying for some magic .......

K-hello miss gill.....

Sana-get out.....of my house.......

K-oh god what a couple you both are....jab Dekho niklo.....get out.......aray mehman Aaye hai Aapke Ghar....chai......juice......Kuch punch na Chahiye thana......

Sana-get out from here......

K-hey relax......main toh bas aise hi Aaya.......

He said coming closer to her..........
She take a step back.......

Sana-I said Nikalo mere Ghar se...(she shouted)

K-chill babe......

She doesn't see a way to escape...... except locking herself in room and call someone.........

She take a step back and is about to run about Kabir hold her hand.......

K-oh my......do you know how sexy you are looking today..........

She push him......but he pinned her to a wall........

He is holding her by her shoulder.......She is wiggling......

No....this can't happen........

He is coming near to her face........

She just hit him on his weak point.....he fall on the ground wincing in pain.........

She ran towards the main door.....only to be bumped with Rishab.....who just come running..........

They look at each other...... Shehnaaz is crying........

He cupped her face.......and hug her.....while she is sobbing in his arms........

Kabir stand up........
K-hey bro......Teri larki main aag bahot hai.......

Rishab eyes is spitting fire that can burn anyone........
Kabir got scared for a second.........

Shehnaaz is not ready to leave Rishab.........

R-Naaz!!!!(softly)

Sana is sobbing......

R-do you want me to hit him......

Sana nodded.......

R-acha chalo.......

He make her sit on sofa......Kabir is looking at them.....he had never seen Rishab like that........

He caresses her hair and make her drink water...........

She is hiccuping........

He look at Kabir who is looking at Shehnaaz smriking.......

He come towards Kabir.......hold him by collar.........

R-teri himat kaise huwi Shehnaaz ko haat lagane ki........(punch him)

They both are fighting........

Shehnaaz is looking at them......

R-tune humesha se mujse mere Apne cheen leta haina.........phele Palak.....Palak MERI Jaan thi.....MERI bahen.......tune usko Marr Diya....ab Shehnaaz.....teri himmat kaise huwi usse haat lagane ki........main hoon Shehnaaz ke saat.....Kuch Nahi karsakta Tu........Shehnaaz ko haat kaise lagaya......

Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें