❤️Part-42❤️

Sidharth is just faking everything.........
He is pretending to smile Infront of all..........

His mom is busy talking with the girl mom...........

Shehnaaz is looking at Sidharth only.....as she only want his happiness.......... ofcause she know it is his fake smile..........she had promised herself to get happiness in Sidharth life..........

"Everything will be fine"

She look beside to see Rishab holding her hands.........

"Thanks you Rishab......thank you for coming into my life.....just thank you for everything"........

Sidmom-aapki beti kahan hai.......

Girl mom-woh aarahi hai.....abhi tyar hone gayi.....abhi abhi kaam se aayi thi........

Sidmom-acha........

Here come the girl in beautiful Indian dress..............

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Girlmom-yeh lo aagayi......"Asmita"

Asmita is blushing looking at Sidharth........ while Sidharth fake a smile

In his wildest dream he thought of doing arrange marriage......

Shehnaaz smile at Asmita...... seeing her beautiful smile...... Sidharth get lost in Shehnaaz........

Asmita greet everyone........ settle between Sidharth two sisters............

She is constantly looking at Sidharth who is busy with his food..........

Amom-chalo aasmita jao.....lejao Sidharth ko Apne kamre main..........

Asmita-yes mom........ Sidharth chalen........

Sid-haan........

As Sidharth left with Asmita......Rishab hold Shehnaaz by her waist.......

She know he is looking at that chance only..........

She had order him to behave in front of Sidharth as she doesn't want to hurt him..........

Rishab-naaz.......

Sana-haan.....bored.......

R-tumne kaise pata........

Sana-bas pata chal gaya.......

R-Naaz.....muje needh aarahi hai......

Sana-hum Kisi aur ke ghar main hai........

Rishab moved his finger on her waist........ making her shiver............

Sana-Rishab.......

R-what don't get angry Hum Kisi aur ke Ghar PE hai..........

Sana glare him.......

Here in room.......

They both are silent....... Sidharth is thinking how to start while Asmita is blushing as her dream is getting true..... Sidharth Shukla is in her house......in her room with her..........

Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें