❤️Part-38❤️

Rishab woke up as Sunlight distrub his sleep........

He look beside to see Shehnaaz sleeping holding his arms........

He kiss her forehead......and come out of her grip and got freshen up......

and come out of her grip and got freshen up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He make tea for both of them......It is first time......he is making tea for someone........in early morning..........

He call his mom to say everything fine in Shehnaaz home.........as he want to time spend with Shehnaaz.....he said he will come home tomorrow.......

He come into room with tray of tea.......

He sat beside her....her wounds are healed now........

He kiss her forehead lovingly.....
R-good morning naaz.......

Sana-offo Rishab sone dona......grab his hand.....put under her head.........

He caresses her hair with another hand..........

She fall asleep again..........
.....
.....
Sidharth is under shower.....his eyes are red......Naira sentence is playing in his mind........

She must have gone through all this......when he was having fun.......

I don't deserve her..........

Tears roll down but mixed with water..........
......
......
Naira-aap jarahi ho ya phir......aray Haan thank you for dropping Mamu home..........Sara za bhi sharam Nahi Haina....do mahine phele breakup huwa still you are behind Mamu......Nani aur Maa ko pata hai....phir bhi.....guest samaj ke chai kya piladi......sarpe char Gaye.......agar muje pata HOTA toh main aapko Ghar main Nahi aane deti.....now plz get out.......

Priya-you little brat......

Naira-mind your language......Gali muje bhi aati hai......samaj main Aaya.....and itni izzat de rahi hoon hazam Karo aur niklo......

Priya-you.......

Naira drag Priya to the door.....

Naira-don't ever show your face.....

And she close the door on her face.....

Sidmom-Naira what is this behaviour........

Naira-nani in Jaise logon ko izzat Di na pehle ab kyu Karna hai.....Raat ko ruke ab maine Nikal Diya......

Sidmom-woh bade hai

Naira-nani.....she was talking shit about Shehnaaz.......ab main phirse darwaza kholke sorry bolke chai pilaon......

Sidmom-nahi thik hai.....Nikal Diya....but dubara izzat se......😡😏😏

Naira smile and hit her forehead......

Naira-I love you Nani.....abhi chai pilaoge....phir Sana ko call Karna hai...... breaking news is coming........

Sidmom-kaun sa breaking news.....

Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें