❤️Part-60❤️

It is been 5 hours since the surgery start..........it is the most difficult time of his life.....that five hours seem every long to them......

Sidharth open his eyes and see beside to see Shehnaaz.........

They both are Infront of lord Krishna idol....... praying for their mom........

They both are crying........

Shehnaaz open her eyes to see Sidharth looking at her.........

Shehnaaz wipe his tears........

Sana-kuch Nahi Hoga maa ko......

Sid-thank you.....

Sana-kis liye.....

Sid-mera Saath nah chod ne Keliye.......

Sana-offo kal hi toh Shaadi ki hai....bhul Gaye......ek dusare se promise Kiya tha na ki.....har sukh dukh main saat rahenge......aise kaise Chor dun.........

He pull her in his arms.......he tighten his hand around her....... scared she will go away from him........

Shehnaaz also hug him back........

Sid-agar maa ko Kuch hua toh main Nahi reh paonga.......dad ko kho chuka hoon.....mom ko Nahi kho Sakta......main mar jaonga........(cried)

Sana-ssshhh Kuch Nahi Hoga........Woh bilkul theek hojayengen......

Naira come there running.......

Naira-Mamu....Sanu....Woh surgery hogayi.....

They all rushed towards OT....... doctor come out........

Sid-mom......Woh theek haina.......Woh

Doctor-yes surgery successful rahi.........lekin unka bahot Diyan rakna Hoga......unko kal subah tak hosh aajayega......Kuch din observation main rakhna Hoga......

Sid-thank you doctor.....

He hug the Doctor......who patted his shoulder........

Sana-kya hum maa ko dek sakte Hain....

D-normal ward main shift karenge.....then aap milsakte Hain.......

Sana-thank you doctor.........

Shehnaaz hold his hand......he is looking his mother from glass door......

Sidharth gripped tighten on her hand.......he look at her..... brought her hand near his lips....kiss her hand.......

Sana-maine Kahan thana....she will be fine.........

Naira-Mamu.......Nani ab theek hai.......abhi aur mat ro..........

Sid-Naira....beta....tum log Ghar jao.......main hoon yahan pe..........

Neetu-I was thinking the same.......tum dono ke liye kapre bhi laongi....aur mom ke liye....Khana.......naira chal.......

Naira-yes Mumma.....

The three of them left........ leaving Sid,Sana and Preeti......

Preeti-Sid,Sana....tum dono canteen Jake Kuch khalo......main yahin hoon.....

Sid-nahi Mann Nahi hai.........

Sana-aray aise kaise Mann Nahi hai......chalo.....dii we will come

She drag him to the canteen......as it is early morning....there is less people......

She order sandwiches and coffee ☕ for both of them..........

Sid-Shehnaaz how did you manage to be so strong in every situation.......

Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें