💔Part-48❤️

Sidharth hug Shehnaaz tightly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sidharth hug Shehnaaz tightly......

As soon as she come into his arms......she fall unconscious......

Sid-Shehnaaz Mera bacha......(call her still hugging her)

He look down to see Shehnaaz is unconscious..........

He got worried.....as she is not responding.......

Her whole body is hot as she had high fever.........on top of that she is wet........

He paniked.......
.....
Amom-engagement start karen.....

Sidmom-haan kyu Nahi.....bas ek Baar Shehnaaz aajaye......

Amom-shuru karte hai aajayegi....

All gather around......

Asmita is worried as she had find him in whole house.....also call him but his phone is switch off.......he is no where to be seen.....

Adad-aray dulhe miyan Kahan gaye

(Baag gaye😆🥳🥳🥳🤭🤭🤭)

Sidmom-thori Der phele toh yahi tha Kahan Gaya........yeh Sidharth na...

She try to call him but his phone is switched off.......

With that they start to find him in the whole house🙄🙄🙄.......

But he is no where......

Sidmom is worried...while Asmita's family is getting angry.....

Amom-yeh kya Behan ji.....apna engagement Chor ke kahan chala Gaya Aapka beta......

Sidmom-hum thodi Der intezar karte hai...kya pata abhi aajaye......
.....
.....
Here Sidharth pick her up in his arms and lay her down on the bed

Tears roll down seeing her condition.........

He lovingly kiss her forehead.......and got the towel from cupboard....and wipe water from face,hands and legs..........

He dry her hair quickly.......

He is not understanding what to do.......he pick up Shehnaaz phone and call his family doctor.......
.....
.....
Amom-aapka beta aayega bhi ya....

Sidmom-dekiye Mera beta itna irresponsible Nahi hai.....agar aise function Chor ke Gaya hai toh koi toh bahot badi wajah hogi......

Asmita remember last time she had seen her talking on phone with Shehnaaz.........

She can't tell as all the people will take other meaning......

Sidmom phone rings gaining all the people attention.....

It is Shehnaaz.....

Sidmom-hello Shehnaaz bacha....

Sid-mom main......mom aap jaldi Shehnaaz ke ghar aao......usko Kuch hogaya hai...... doctor ko call karliya hai but she is not responding to me mom plz aap jaldi aao......(on verge of crying).........

Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें