💔part-62💔

Shehnaaz open her eyes and he cover her eyes with her hand as the ray of sun is coming directly on her face........

She hold her head as it is having strong headache...........

She remember what happened last........

All the memories come into her mind.

Sana-no it was not dream.....it was reality.......... Sidharth..... Asmita is now pregnant.......aur Sidharth......ab hum.....humari shadi usska kya........koi future Nahi hai....humara......????

Nahi.....muje Sidharth Chahiye......muje Sidharth Chahiye.....??????.... Sidharth Sahi Hoya galat.....lekin muje Sidharth Chahiye

She look around and found Rishab sleeping on the couch.........naira in another couch

She again remember what he said.....he didn't trust me......and he apologized now.......

But where is Sidharth.......

He look around......it is her flat.......not Sidharth house........

Did Rishab bring me......

Did Sidharth let her go.........

She roll down from bed and pick up her phone see the time......

It is next day......that means she got unconscious yesterday.....she is sleeping all the time....she is wasting time.....where is Sidharth......

She run out of the room.....

Her eyes stop on the person she is finding..........there Sidharth is sleeping in the living room couch............

She goes towards him and stand Infront of him.......

She sat beside him on the sofa little area.......

She caress his face.......tears roll down from her eyes.........

She caress his hair........

Sana-I don't care duniya, society......muje Tu Chahiye......muje Chahiye Tu.......

She whisper.....

She want to be with him.....she want to be in his arms.....she want to spent the rest of her life with him.....with only him......

Muje Kabhi Zindagi main Khushi Nahi Mili........aur ab muje apni hisse ki Khushiyan Chahiye........

She stand up and come over him......and rest her head on his chest.........

He instantly wrap his arms around her.........

Sid-mera bacha.....he whisper

In sleep also...... only Shehnaaz is in his mind......

Tears roll down from her eyes......

She come up little and kiss his face.......

Here Rishab wake up and immediately his eyes went to bed and he become worried not seeing Shehnaaz on the bed.......

He immediately come out of the room...........and go towards living room but rooted on his place..... seeing the scenio.......

Shehnaaz is on Sidharth..... hugging each other..........

Here Sidharth wake up feeling her lips on his cheeks

Sid-Shehnaaz bacha are you alright........he hug her tightly like his life depends on her.........

Sana-Sidharthhh.....muje Tu Chahiye

She kiss his forehead,his cheeks and his chin...one by one........

Kaisi Hai Yeh Zindagi(Dost,Pyar Aur Strangers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें