Chapter 42

Hayley's POV

I zoned out a while then I heard a thud from behind. I got up and checked and saw Theo. I was shocked.

Mary's POV

I finally figured out how to bring back Then for Hayley. "I did it." "What did you do mom. Said Jackson" "I can bring back Then for Hayley." "Why not one of us. Said Francis" "because we just saw her memories and you can tell they both need each other." "Yeah your right mom let's send him I'll get him. Said Jackson" He left and came back with Theo. "I found a way to bring you back to Hayley." "Really you'll do that. Said Theo" "yes my daughter loves you deeply just tell her we love her." "Yeah I'll tell her. Said Theo" I started the spell then he disappeared.

James POV

We got out of her mind and saw her standing so we looked at saw Theo. Then Hayley snapped out of it. "Are you guys seeing this too. Said Hayley" "yeah we are." She ran and tackled him too the ground. "Who are you and why are you posing as my dead boyfriend. Said Hayley" "Hayley its me Theo. Said Theo" "tell me something only Theo would know. Said Hayley" "well remember after your mom's funeral after we finished eating we h-. Said Theo" "alright its you don't need them to know the rest. How are you alive. Said Hayley" "your mom found a way to bring me back. Said Theo" "she say always doing something to make me happy. Said Hayley" they started to kiss. "Um still present." They turned around and looked at us. "Right forgot well everyone this is Then incase you didn't know him. Said Hayley" "Hayley what did you guys do after your mothers funeral after you guys we're done eating." She just looked at me. "We did nothing daddy we just watched a movie and fell asleep. Said Hayley" I just looked at her. "I promise you daddy we did nothing. Said Hayley" "alright"

Hayley's POV

Me and Theo were on the couch sitting down when I got bored so I decided to tease him. "Hayley stop your dad is right their. Said Theo" "what I'm I doing." "You know what your doing. Said Theo" Then everyone sat on the couch with us my dad say next to me. Then Theo started to talk to me but he whispered in my ear. "I'm taking you out tomorrow if you can walk. Said Theo" I turned and looked and him my cheeks were red. I whispered back into his ear. "Oh really are you now." We kept whispering in each others ears. "Yes I'll make you scream my name. Said Theo" "are you now. I've missed you so much I love you." "And I love you so much more just wait till tonight. Said Theo" "what are you two whispering about. Said Sirius" "nothing" they all turned and looked at us. "Are you sure nothing your face is red Hayley. Said Sirius" "I'm sure it's nothing." It was already night everyone was spending the night again. "Mmm I'm tired I'm heading up." "Night Hayley. Said everyone" "I'm tired too. Said Theo" We hurried and rushed to my room. I locked the door and did a silencing spell on my room. He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me then we moved to the bed.

James POV

The girls were all talking and laughing so I walked over to see what they were talking about. "What are you guys talking about." They all went quiet it's been an hour since I saw Hayley or Theo. "Where's Hayley and Theo." The girls started to laugh again all the boys just looked at them. "Do you guys know where they are. Said Sirius." "Take a wild guess. Said Lily" all the boys ran to Hayley's door. I knocked on it because it was locked.

Hayley's POV

Me and Theo were in the middle of it when we heard a knock. I jumped up and threw some clothes on and threw Theo his clothes. I walked to the door and opened it and saw the girls laughing and the boys looking at me. "What happened daddy." "What are you guys doing in here. Said Dad" "we are just watching a movie daddy I promise we were about to head to sleep."  "Alright princess sleep tight. Said Dad" "night daddy." I gave him a kiss and closed the door and locked it. Theo just stared at me I laughed a little and ran back to him.

Lily's POV

The boys sat back on the couch while we talked. "My god she got away with it. Said Marlene" "all she did was say was daddy and he folded. Said Mia" The kids went to sleep so it was just the adults. "Im surprised he didn't see the hickeys on her." "Me either it was right their and her hair was a mess too. Said Molly" Then the boys came over. "What are you guys talking about. Said James." "How your so whipped when Hayley says daddy. Said Marlene" "I'm not whipped. Said James" "yeah you are you can clearly see the hickeys on her neck and her hair a mess." "Wait she had a hickey on her. Said James" "as soon as she said daddy you kinda didn't even notice. Said Sirius" "you knew and didn't say anything. Said James" "we wanted to see how you would react. Said Monty" "you knew dad and didn't say anything. Said James." "We wanted to see how you react. Said Remus" "I'll ask her tomorrow. Said James" "watch she'll say daddy and he'll say it's fine princess. Said Sirius" "Well we'll find out tomorrow."