♧6♧

The tour around England was...breathtaking.

So many sights Nea, Allen, and Tyki were fanning over. Each one wanting to explore and just have fun. They soon stumbled upon a bar and inside there were a bunch of people playing poker.

Allen and Tyki started to gamble the moment their eyes landed on the poker cards, Allen being the all-time champ, decided to clean everyone there, including Tyki.

"You could've let me win?" Tyki whined.

"Ha! No way! I'm the all-time champ! Gambling is a way of survival so you better believe I'll clean everyone out." Allen laughed, shoving a punch of money towards Tyki, "but I'll let you have this as a reward for your good effort."

Tyki pouted but took the pouch of money.

Undertaker and Nea were both laughing behind them. They could see Allen had skill so they made sure to never cross him at poker. Ever.

"Oh, Bassy! Where did you ever run off to?"

All four of them stopped just as a person with long red hair, glasses, and sharp teeth, wearing a suit along with gloves a tie around their neck and high-heeled ankle boots, and a red coat to complete the look.

"Hey Aniki, who's-" Allen turned around seeing his Aniki gone. He looked around asking both Tyki and Nea if they saw him sneak away.

"Allen are you sure we can't just collar him?" Nea asked with a smile.

Allen shook his head, "I don't even wanna know what he'll do when he does manage to slip away from the collar. Imagine instead of him it's a skeleton! No way!" Tyki chuckled.

"Sebastian get rid of Grell,"

Allen's head shot up with a huge smile. He knew that demanding voice anywhere.

"Ciel! Hey, it's nice to see you!" Allen yelled, waving his arm in the air, leaning on Nea, Tyki asked if he knew that boy.

"That's Ciel Phantomhive the Earl of Phantomhive, he's a big shot around here," Nea answered.

"Hmm, he seems like a brat."

Nea flicked Tyki's forehead, "don't judge people by what you see. You know that better than anyone baka."

"Ouch!"

Turning their attention back to Allen, Ciel, Sebastian, and the red-headed person, they noticed how the redhead would just start dancing around Ciel's butler.

"Hello again. It's fancy seeing you here, I was expecting The Undertaker was with you?" Ciel asked.

Allen rubbed the back of his neck, "yea we kinda lost him...again," He huffed out. "So who's that?" Allen pointed at the redhead.

"That is Grell and quite frankly a waste of our time," Ciel sighed, exhausted.

"Helllloooo! Nice to me you, I'm Grell Sutcliff! And who might you be? You aren't human?" Grell eyed Allen with curiosity.

"You too! Love your hair!" Allen's eyes sparkled just at the sight of it.

Grell blushed, "Thank you! My, my is that your real hair color?! Oh my, your arm is that really red?" Grell was jumping every which way asking questions about Allen's appearance until Tyki grabbed Grell by the back of his red coat.

"Please reframe from getting close to Allen," Tyki said.

Grell pouted, handing in the air, "oh poo you're no fun,"