♧4♧

Allen woke up well rested with warmth surrounding him. He sat up from the bed, rubbing his eyes and stretching his arms over his head. The events of last night played over in his head.

He has finally reunited with the one family that was there with him after Mana had died and before Cross had found him. Aniki was alive! He was here with him!

"Oh you're awake," he turned his head, seeing that Nea had laid his shoulder against the door, watching him with a smile.

"Uncle? What time is it?" Allen asked. He looked around the room noticing that it wasn't the guest bedroom where Nea and he were allowed to stay in, "who's room is this?" Allen asked.

"It's mine," The Undertaker replied, popping out of a coffin on one side of the wall. Nea laughed at the man's antics at scaring his nephew.

"Oh Aniki! You almost gave me a heart attack!," Allen stood up and smacked the Undertaker on the head.

"Ow,"

"You deserved that!" Allen huffed.

"Allen we haven't seen each other in years and that's the first thing you do! You were crying just last night," Undertaker stated in a British accent.

Allen's face turned red, hearing his uncle laugh in the background, "s-shut u-up!"

The Undertaker straightened up. His long hair framing him, nails still long and black. His bangs still covered his eyes which made Allen a little upset. He loved those eyes since he was a kid. They always seemed brighter than usual, almost hypnotic.

"Breakfast is ready Allen we should probably go and eat," Nea announced, pushing off the door and placing a hand on his shoulder.

Allen nodded.

"Alright then! I've got work to do! You can stay here as long as you so please," The Undertaker announced, walking back into the coffin and not coming out again.

"I'm afraid to even look inside it now," Allen said, sighing.

"You're not the only one," Nea chuckled, "now mind telling me what happened last night?"

The next half hour Allen made sure to tell his uncle everything that happened last night. Nea was shocked for the most part but when Allen finished he pulled his nephew in, hugging him softly as he played with his nephew's hair.

"You really are something, Allen. You've come a long way and are finally able to have a real family with the Noah. Now you find a family member who you thought was missing and now you are finally reunited," Nea said, softly, "I say we ask Undertaker if we can stay here and live with him,"

Allen moved out of his uncle's embrace and looked up at him, "you really mean that? Like REALLY really?"

Nea smiled at the hope in his nephew's eyes. His silver eyes sparkling so brightly.

"Yeah, I mean it"

Allen smiled the brighter and biggest smile Nea has ever seen on his face. He pulled his Uncle into a tight embrace, "thank you! Thank you!" Allen repeated over and over again. He let go of his uncle, sending him a bright smile before heading towards the lobby, searching for Undertaker.

"Aniki?" Allen yelled. He noticed from the corner of his eye there was movement coming from a barrel of what looked like to be...salt?

Creeping closer Allen noticed the Undertaker's hat was laid perfectly on the salt. Confused Allen cautiously picked up the hat but what he saw next made him scream.