♤17♤

As surprising as it was, Allen was not particularly forgiving unless there was a reason for something to happen that resulted in him forgiving someone. He was not as gullible as people thought. However, he knew that the two people who were the closest thing to a parent figure he had, now that Marian Cross was gone, were able to rain hell on the two newcomers.

Nea and Undertaker have not been aware that Allen had awoken from his slumber. To them, nothing was more important than Allen's health. However, both were sleep-deprived and touch-starved, a combination that did not sit well together.

Nea and Undertaker were both wrapped around each other, Undertaker had his arm across Nea's waist, holding him near his chest as if to protect him. While Nea cuddled comfortably against Undertaker, his legs intertwined with the others. They were both sleeping heavily. No sounds were able to disturb them except for one thing.

The distress of a family member.

Feeling the spike of Allen's aura rise. Nea immediately opened his eyes, flashing them gold. Undertaker jerked awake as well, his beautiful long hair spread out around the both of them. His eyes glowed a yellowish-green color.

They both stared at each other in awe of the power emitted from the other. But they did not have time to appreciate the others' strength.

"He's anxious," Nea said in a deep voice willed with sleep. Sitting up and stretching.

Undertaker looked up at Nea, watching as he stretched. He hummed, moving to lay on his back.

"I can feel his aura disappearing. Seems that he has calmed down." Undertaker said, voice deep. Nea glanced down at him with a soft smile on his lips.

"Should we go?" Nea asked, moving so he was hovering over Undertaker, eyes still golden.

The Reaper hummed again. His gray hair around him flowing like water. He looked up at Nea, tilting his head to one side, allowing his bangs to hide one eye. He brought a hand up and placed it against the umber skin, running his thumb under Nea's right eye. He noticed that Nea looked a lot more refreshed as the dark circles under his eye had disappeared.

"What would you like to do? My precious Nightmare?" In a heavy and deep British accent, Undertaker asked Nea.

Nea looked down at the Reaper, moving a hand to play with the strands of hair around him gently. He sighed, leaning forward, "Let's go see our precious Snowflake." With that, he pulled away. He moved to the edge of the bed and stood up.

"Very well, Nea."

After some time. Both Nea and Undertaker were able to find Allen in Ciel's study talking to Sheril. Sheril seemed to have had some valuable information for Allen and everyone else.

"Nea! Good to see you!" Sheril smiled brightly, hugging his family member. Nea smiled back, ruffling Sheril's hair.

"You too. What news do you have for us?" Nea asked.

"Seems that our mad scientist at the Black Order knows how to be very sneaky." Sheril laughed as he pulled out a folder. "Here are the blueprints for the Black Orders base and all the other Headquarters. He gave us the information for all the security systems and passcodes, you name it! Everything we need to bring down the Order is all here!" Sheril placed the folder on the table.

"My What good news!" Undertaker suddenly appeared behind Sheril with a playful smirk on his face. Sheril jumped back, holding a hand over his heart.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Ah, my mistake! Introductions are in order!" Undertaker laughed. "I am known as the Undertaker!"