♧2♧

"Earl so what do you choose?" Tyki asked. The Earl rubbed his chin, debating on what to do.

"We'll grant what they want. I haven't seen my brother since the incident so at this point I'd probably do whatever he tells me." The Earl smiled, truthfully answering Tyki.

"That's what family is for, right?" The Earl nodded.

"Well now that we have come to a conclusion. Let's tell them tomorrow its late."

......

As this going on, somewhere in England a silver haired man with a scar across his face, his eyes hidden underneath his gray bangs, was currently assisting a small but rather interesting individual.

"Undertaker!" The boy yelled in a British accent as he walked into his shop. The undertaker, a nickname for the fellow who works there, assists this boy with crimes that sometimes have to with the underground.

"Ahh! You know the rules!" The undertaker stated. The boy pouted as he tried coming up with a joke that would make the Undertaker laugh. But sadly he couldn't.

"Young master maybe you should wait outside while I deal with this one?" His butler announced - Red-eyed, pale skin, and black hair.

"Fine! But you better get this one right Sebastian!" The small boy announced. His butler bowed, "yes my lord." And with that the smaller boy walked out of the shop. The undertaker watched the butler, carefully. He knew there was this odd feeling about this char-
acter but he couldn't put his finger on it, though he has hunch.

"Well now...let's get started shall we~" Sebastian announced in his British accent.

Outside the boy was currently tapping his shoes in frustration and he wasn't all that patient either when it came down to the Undertaker, that is. Though while waiting, he suddenly heard a burst of loud laughter that made him jump from under his skin. He quickly walked inside the shop, "Seba-" he was interrupt when Sebastian, his butler, walked up to him placing his glove back on.

"Well then young master. I presume we should continue our search it seems that this time the Undertaker has no specific information relating to this incident." Sebastian sighed, fixing his suit.

Behind them the undertaker had been laughing to the point where he cou-
ldn't lift his head properly off the table.

"Ahahahah! Come again anytime!" He laughed waving the two British men goodbye before he himself finally stopped laughing. He picked himself up from the table and walked over to a window and stared out.

"It feels like that day."

......

It has been a few days since Allen had joined with the Noah family of course with Nea by his side that is. The Earl and Nea discussed some business while Allen packed his and Nea's suitcases, ready to leave for England.

Tyki, Roah, Sheryl and Wisely were all there to say goodbye to the two new members of their family. Tyki and Road offered to go with Allen and Nea and see if everything went fine, Allen agreed hugging them both.

"Ready to head off Allen?"

Allen nodded, a bright smile on his face.

"Let's go!"

Road opened her door and set the location. She walked through first before Tyki went after her. Allen gulped nervous as he grabbed his uncles hand, squeezing it.

"Its ok Allen you will be fine. The order won't find us for a while." Nea assured him.

"I'm worried about something else Nea."

"What is it?"

"There once was this man with graish long hair he took care of me before Mana had found me. But he disap-
peared completely. What if he's somewhere in England?"

Allen looked at his uncle with hope and fear in his eyes. Nea turned to him hugging his nephew and placing a comfortable kiss against his fore-
head.

"Listen Allen, even if he's there I know he'll be happy to see the both of us." Nea explained, "besides he couldn't have gone far. I assure you he loved the both of us equally."

Allen sighed into his Uncles shoulder, "you knew him too?"

Nea stroked Allen's hair gently, "of course I did. We were friends in another life." Nea explained. He let go of Allen and smiled.

"Lets get going Tyki and Road have been waiting a while don't you think?"

Allen smiled, "yea. Let's get going~"

Allen held Nea's hand tightly, nervous for the trip. Nea moved and kissed his forehead one last time before leading him through Roads door, finally being able to clam down. He looked around seeing a busy town. He knew where he was.

England.

"Welcome to your new home Allen!" Road happily twirled, giggling.

Nea softened his eyes as he saw the small Noah giggle. He adored her for so long and loved her with all his heart.

"Shounen be careful around here alright?" Tyki turned to Nea, "you to Nea. There have been sightings of weird things happening around here."  Allen nodded, smiling. He walked up to Tyki giving him a goodbye hug.

"Thanks for this Tyki."

Allen soon let go and walked up to the small Noah, "Road I owe you one for this." Patting her head, gently. Road smiled brightly, "anything for you Allen!"

Nea laughed a little before tapping Allen on the shoulder.

"Lets get going now. I think someone is waiting for our arrival." Nea pointed out, cheerfully.

Allen nodded. He stood beside his uncle shoulder-to-shoulder waving goodbye to Tyki and Road. They waved back then turned to finally leave as they walked back through the door; disappearing and taking them with it.

Allen let out a sigh, looking up at the clouded sky, "let us see what our new home has in store for us."

Nea chuckled patting Allens' shoulder. The young boy looked at his uncle, smiling brightly. His uncle grabbed his nephews hand, as well as his suitcase and started to lead the way through the city of England.
--------------
A/N: *please leave a message after the beep...BEEP*

...I have finally updated this book...

I actually hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's kinda short but if I ever find time again (I literally have all the time in the world I'm just lazy) I'll come back and edit this chapter a little.

Until next time!

-Blue