♧A/N♧

Hey everyone! So this book is a little experiment I'll be conducting to see if it's good enough to continue or not. Actually, this is the first time I ever do a crossover so I hope I do good. The reason why I came up with doing a Dgrayman crossover with Black Butler was because I read a book on wattpad (which is currently one of my top favorite books) and it inspired me to write my own crossover of the two anime. I'll tag the wonderful author who inspired me to write this down below so you can go and appreciate their writing as well.

I also want to point out that I won't be posting and updating on time because I have a very bad habit of not doing anything on time, so this is a little warning for all my readers. I really hope you enjoy this book and have fun with it.

Thank you YoungandChildish for inspiring me to write this book! Thank you!

P.s. This story will be short so I'll try to write as much detail as I can^_^

-○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○-○

Allen's been abandoned by his own family, friends (at the order) and humanity in general. His only family are the Noah and his only surviving, real family, is Nea. After a while he decided to travel far, FAR away from everything for a while; with his uncles help of course but soon he stumbles upon a shop that seems oddly familiar to him. Allen soon recognizes the shop somewhere in England he remembers that a man with long grayish hair, a scar across his face and wears long rags- or so to say, lived there. This man had taken care of Allen before Mana had found him wondering about. Allen thought the man had left him but turns out he's been waiting for him all this time, working as an Undertaker.