Chapter 43

Hayley's POV

I woke up with Theo next to me. I turned around to face him. "Good morning luv." "Good morning luv. Said Theo" "we have to get up their waiting for us." "I know c'mon let's go. Said Theo" We got up and got dressed I put on some shorts and Theo's shirt on. I gave him one of his shirts and we walked downstairs. I covered up the hickeys before we went down. We sat at the table and everyone looked at us. "Hayley luv. Said Dad" "yes daddy." "Nothing princess go ahead and eat. Said Dad" We all are and me and Theo went to get changed for our date. We walked back downstairs. "Hayley where are you going. Said Dad" "we are going on a date daddy we'll be back later I promise." I walked over and gave him a kiss and we left. Theo said it was a surprise. We arrived and their was a house on a hill. "Why are we here." "Because it's ours for when we graduated I got it before I died. Said Theo" We walked inside and it was fully furnished. We walked into a bedroom with a bed in their. Theo was looking just looking at me. I walked closer to him then he pushed me on the bed.

James POV

Hayley and Theo left the house and all the kids were in their rooms. They all looked at me and Sirius handed 20 to Marlene. "Told you. Said Marlene" "yeah you we're right. Said Sirius" "what are you talking about." "This morning when you said you were going to talk to her all she said was what daddy and you said nothing princess eat. Your totally whipped mate. Said Sirius" They all looked at me. "Fine maybe a little bit" "your totally whipped all she said was daddy and it's like your hypnotized. Said Marlene" "it's not true." "It's true son it's true. Said Dad" "dad you agree with them too." "Yeah I do she has you wrapped around her finger all she has too say is daddy and you'll forget what your going to tell her. Said Dad" Its been 2 hours and Hayley wasn't home yet. "Where is she. She was supposed to be home by now." "Calm down she's on a date. Said Lily" Then she walked inside the house laughing. She walked in the living room. "Hayley where have you been I've been worried." "Sorry daddy we were on a date. Said Hayley" "it's ok princess you were just on a date." They walked too Hayley's room. And the others looked at me again. "What happened you we're gonna talk to her. Said Lily" "well I haven't her laugh in a while." "No your whipped. Said Sirius" "fine maybe I am but so what."

Hayley's POV

We we're laying on my bed. I was laying on his chest. "Did you watch everything that happened." "Yes luv u did and I'm sorry you went through that I heard you singing it was beautiful. Said Theo" "thank you luv." "How about we go and sing right now. Said Theo" "yeah let's go." We walked to the music and started to play.

James POV

We heard noise coming from the music room. So we all shut up and listen.

We all went and stood by the door. They wore staring at each other. "C'mon another one. Said Theo" "fine. Said Hayley"

They both kept staring at each other while singing. We were all whispering. "Their so cute together. Said Mom" "they are look at them. Said Molly" "look how happy she looks. Said Minnie" We all looked at her and she was smiling. They finished singing. "Wow haven't heard you sing in a while. Said Theo" "Well we use to sing this song together. Said Hayley" "Luv sing that one song after Draco said it. I love it. Said Theo" "fine last one because I'm tired. Said Hayley"

We all went back downstairs and sat on the couch. Then Hayley came down. "Where's Theo." "Asleep on my bed. Said Hayley" "what's wrong luv" "nothing just came to lay with you. Said Hayley" She came and sat next to me. "Are you feeling luv." "Yup I'm feeling fine dad. Said Hayley" I felt her forehead and she moved my hand away. "Dad I'm fine. Said Hayley" She laid on my shoulder and I pulled the blanket over us. Sirius mouthed whipped. "Hayley are you sure your fine luv." "Yes daddy I'm fine ok I'm just tired. Said Hayley" "alright princess then go to sleep." She laid on my lap then fell asleep. "Your whipped. Said Sirius" "no I'm not" "yes you are Hayley came and laid with you. You felt her forehead when she laid with you. When she said daddy you told her to go to sleep. Said Mom" "well she's my little girl." "Oh we know when she calls you daddy you call her princess James. Said Sirius" I just played with her hair and looked at her features and noticed how she looks exactly like me except she has freckles scattered all on her face and tiny pieces of red in her hair and blonde too. She has my eyes the famous hazel potter eyes till I got snapped out of my thoughts. "James what are you thinking about. Said Lily" "huh what." "We we're talking to you for the past 10 minutes. What we're you thinking about. Said Mom" "just noticing how Hayley has freckles all over her face and how she has red and blonde in her hair and how she has the famous hazel potter eyes." They all looked at me. "What." "Nothing James. Said Mom" it's been a couple hours than Hayley woke up. "Hey dad. Said Hayley" "hey princess." "What time is it. Said Hayley" "it's midnight." "Oh ok I'll move so you can go to sleep. Said Hayley" "it's fine princess you can stay I don't mind." "Are you sure. Said Hayley" "I'm sure princess." "Where's everyone at. Said Hayley" "they went home." "Dad. Said Hayley" "yes princess." "I love you daddy. Said Hayley" "I love you too princess." "What if they find me and take me. Said Hayley" "that won't because I'll be here to protect you ok. Nothing is going to hurt you ever again not even Theo let me know if he ever hits you ok luv." "Ok dad. Said Hayley" "why do you bring it up." "Because the nightmares that don't stop its constant. Said Hayley" "listen to me ok their not getting you okay. If you ever want me to lay with you let me know ok you are my little girl and nothing will hurt you ok." "Ok. Said Hayley." "I heard you singing earlier luv its been a while since I seen you smile or laugh I missed it." "I'm sorry for not speaking dad. Said Hayley" "Hayley luv listen to me don't appoligies for something you we're trying to process ok. It wasn't your fault ok princess." "Alright if I got married would you walk me down the aisle. Said Hayley" "of course I would your my little girl." "Alright I just needed my answer." I started to tickle her to hear her laugh then she snorted. "Theirs her beautiful laugh ok shh your gonna wake up the others up." She finally calmed down. I fixed myself and she laid on my chest. "Yknow your light." "Yeah mom said I was a light baby too. Said Hayley" "well she ain't wrong." We fell asleep on the couch.