Three: Name Calling

"Come on, love. I just have to finish reading this chapter and I'm all yours, alright?" he had said twenty minutes ago. He was reading Les Miserables for his upcoming role as Marius. As happy as I was for him, I didn't know this would require so much damn time.

"Thank god I'm not an actor. It looks hard as hell." I muttered, lifting his arm and resting my head on his lap. "Did you know you even have freckles under your chin? I mean, how do you think they even got there? Wouldn't the skin have to be exposed to the sun or something? Have you been tanning underneath your chin?" I continued, gently grazing my fingers along his chin and neck. He glanced down at me with a raised eyebrow, then returned to his book as he took my hand away and laced his fingers with mine.

"I'm reading, dear." he said quietly. I groaned. 

"I'm reading, dear." I repeated in the best English accent I could muster. "Could I be a Brit?" I asked. Eddie chuckled slightly, but continued reading. "Eddie." I said experimentally, testing out the sound. "Eddie-" I paused to clear my throat before dropping my voice 3 octaves, "Edward Redmayne." 

"You can be such a child, it's incredible." Eddie muttered, laughing and shaking his head in disbelief. 

"No you're the child with your hoity toity classic novels." I said, going from a low voice to a British accent. "Edward Redmayne. Eddie Boy. Ed. Edwardo." I muttered, tracing underneath his jawline. Suddenly, I bounced up and gave him a kiss on his neck. He laughed and shrugged me off.

"I'm reading." he reminded me. I groaned.

"I know. Reading, reading, reading. Edward John David Redmayne. Petty Eddie and his reading." I groaned, laying back down on his lap. "Petty Eddie." I muttered again. "Eddie Spaghetti. Eddie McReddie. That's your new Irish name." I told him. As usual, he ignored me and only furrowed his brows further, trying to concentrate on his book. "Edward Scissorhands." I mumbled, absentmindedly playing with his hand and forming scissors with it. As I started using his scissor-hands to cut the book, he pulled his hand away and held my hand again. "Edward Cullen?" I suggested, siting up and biting his neck. He squirmed and put his book down for a moment.

"You're hopeless." he said, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into their warm embrace. Finally. "But so am I," he said between kisses, "If I don't read this damn book." he finished, kissing me one last time before picking up his book again. I groaned and flopped into his lap. 

"Fine, you and your precious book. You're such an egghead. Egghead. Ed Head. You're Ed Head!" I exclaimed, laughing. He rolled his eyes. "Ed Head. Does Ed Head want head?" I asked suggestively. He shifted and looked at me through the corner of his eyes. Finally, he bit his lip, shook his head and returned to his book. "We're burning that book when you're done." I told him. "Ted." I added. "Has anyone ever called you Ted? You could be a Teddy! Little Teddy Bear!" I exclaimed, pinching his cheek. "Aw, my little Limey. Munchkin. Little doodlebug." I continued. He made a point of flipping the page, and I groaned again. "Come on, underpants. Finish your damn book." 

He laughed and chucked the book across the room before taking my face in his hands and pushing his lips on mine. "Did you just call me underpants?" he asked, laughing against my lips.

"I might have. It's kind of cute, actually." I replied, laughing and lacing my fingers through his hair. His hands found my waist and he pulled me onto him so I straddled him, my legs wrapped around his torso. 

"You're so weird." he said, picking me up with ease and bringing me to the bedroom. 

"What about your precious book?" I asked, messing up his hair. He laughed and kissed me again.

"Screw the book." he muttered.

"No, screw me. Har har." I said, raising an eyebrow and wiggling my finger in his face. 

"Har har har." he said in agreement. "God, I love you."

 :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) hope you like it!