Eight: Elegance

Eddie had an elegant attractiveness to him. His movements were as fluid as if he were in water, the way he tilted his head this way and that as he spoke, his lips moving easily. We'd been dating almost eleven months, and I was continually noticing these movements about him and falling deeper in love.

His acting was seamless, though he got nervous when I watched. He was getting more accustomed to it in light of my role alongside his in our new movie, but he would still stutter on occasion, his cheeks and the tips of his ears turning pink as the director yelled cut. As for now, I sat behind camera during a scene where we weren't together, admiring him quietly. As much as he could, almost too much some would say, he would catch my eye and give me a dimple-filled smile that never ceased to make my heart flip.

"I don't know, whether she loves me, mother." He was saying, dressed in costume and examining his hands as they tapped nervously against the prop chair.

"Well, how is it that she makes you feel?" Responded Amanda, the woman playing his mother. A hint of a smile played on Eddie's lips, his eyes glancing off camera at me briefly.

"I know I love her, mother. I've loved Lucinda as long as I-"

"Cut!"

The bells rang out through the studio, a few laughs from the crew and myself as I stood from my seat and leaned against the wall closer to the set.

"What is it?" Eddie asked, looking around confusedly. Even the director managed to laugh, shaking his head in disbelief.

"You said Lucinda again, Eddie. You're supposed to be talking about Eva, her character, alright?" Said the director, Ben. Eddie went red again, holding his hands up to cover his face.

"I'm so, terribly sorry, Ben." He said, stepping forward. Ben laughed.

"It's alright, Eddie. Take ten, collect yourself. I want her to leave by the time we're back on again, alright?" Ben said, gesturing towards me. I stuck my tongue out at Ben playfully, receiving a shake of the head in return.

"Understood, Ben. Sorry." Eddie said again, making his way towards me. I pushed myself off the wall and met him. He laced his arms tightly around my waist, putting his head in the crook of my neck and letting out a sigh, his breath tickling slightly. "You are unbelievably distracting, love." He muttered against me, leaving a kiss on my collarbone. I smiled, intertwining my fingers in his hair.

"I know." I said. He stood up straight and grimaced slightly.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He continued, his eyes trained on my lips.

"Understandable." He kissed me gently and quickly.

"Really, you're going to have to go." He insisted. I grinned.

"Right, I'll be off." I said. He kissed me again.

"Please, dear, Ben will get angry." He continued, making no move to let go. I laughed.

"We can't have that." I said, receiving another kiss, before he rested his forehead against mine.

"I thought I told her to leave!" Ben cried from somewhere in the studio. Eddie and I both laughed.

"You'll honestly have to go, I'm sorry." Said Eddie. I laughed.

"I will. See you afterwards." I said, lingering still. He kissed me one more time before swiftly releasing me, taking a step back.

"Bye, love." He said quietly with a smile.

"Yes, bye! Get out!" Said Ben, coming over finally and shooing me out.

I didn't know where to end this if you couldn't tell heheh. Hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry these updated aren't terribly frequent or long, but thank you for reading anyway! Be sure to vote and comment. Love you all! Xx