Fifteen: Valentino Baby Bump

"Eddie! Y/N! Can we get an interview over here?" over the sea of cameras clicking and excited fans yelling came the voice of a reporter, beckoning us over where she stood on a platform with a camera. Eddie and I glanced at our shared publicist, who nodded.

"They're going to ask, you know." Eddie whispered, his hand on the small of my back as we made our way over. I grinned up at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"I know." I replied. He grinned back at me as we came up to the host, a lovely blonde woman well into her 40s.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming." she said quickly before turning on her mic and looking at the camera. "Hey everyone, I'm Shayla and I'm your host for this evening's E Talk here live at the Oscars red carpet with Eddie Redmayne and his beautiful wife Y/N Y/L/N! How are you guys feeling?" she asked with a smile. Eddie let out a mix of a laugh and a sigh, pulling me closer to his side with his hand on my waist.

"Wife. God, that's a great thing to hear. Um, doing pretty well. A little jittery." he replied. I smiled up at him. Eddie and I had just gotten married a few months ago, and the whole wife/husband thing was taking some time to get used to.

"Yeah? A little starstruck by it all maybe? Tell me, who are you most looking forward to meeting?" Shayla asked. Eddie laughed nervously.

"Honestly? Leonardo DiCaprio. I'm a huge fan of his, really. Really talented guy." Eddie replied, gently flicking over his nose with his knuckle like he always does when he's nervous. Shayla laughed.

"Leo? But isn't he your competition?" she asked. Eddie shook his head and shrugged.

"Well, I mean- I suppose technically. But really just being nominated alongside him is honour enough. He can take the Oscar, really. That way I don't have to make another speech." he laughed.

"And what about you, Y/N? Who are you looking out for?" Shayla asked.

"Well, I'm a huge fan of Alejandro González Iñárritu, really." I replied, letting out my Brazilian accent, "He's here for The Revenant, with Leo, actually. I guess he's competition as well, but it's just so great to be alongside him representing my Latino community. A real honour."

Eddie smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head as Shayla moved on. "Now, Y/N, you look absolutely fabulous in your skin tight Valentino dress, but there's been a little rumour circulating around and we've just got to address it. Is that a little baby bump we're seeing?" she asked hesitantly. I grinned ear to ear, and Eddie did an actual little dance on the spot. I looked up at him fondly.

"Eddie looks like he knows the answer to this one. Care to take it, babe?" I joked. Eddie nodded and took the mic right from Shayla's hand.

"That's right, ladies and gentlemen, my wife, the spectacular, breathtaking Y/N and I are having a baby." he announced all dramatic like the absolute dork he is. I erupted into a fit of laughter, holding onto his arm for support. He handed Shayla the microphone and put both hands on my stomach, looking ridiculously excitedly into the camera. I covered his hands with mine and laughed, absolutely ecstatic. Shayla laughed.

"Well, congratulations to you both on the baby and on the nominations. Good luck tonight." she said, nodding back at the camera.

The two of us thanked her and moved on to the next section for more photographs, giggling like teenagers. "Can I just say how much I'm in love with you?" he muttered into my ear as we walked, his hands still around my waist.

"Well, it is my favourite thing to hear, so be my guest." I replied with a grin. He raised his eyebrows.

"What a coincidence! It's my favourite thing to say. I love you. And thank you for marrying me and mothering my child and existing and- you know, all that." he said as we got to our marking. He stood by my side with his arm around me, looking at me with such affection it made my insides warm. I smiled at him.

"Honestly, it's no problem. Anytime." I replied sarcastically. Eddie laughed and shook his head, dipping down to kiss me quickly.

"So cheeky, love."

lol @ Eddie being a dork. This is lowkey all over the place but I hope you like it!! :)