CWC 2 ends!!😪😪

**April 4th night, 2:30 am , Evp set**

An all time gala set is now filled up with tears.😕 It's not just a show! It was a family!

When you are leaving your family won't you feel sad?? That's what happened with this beautiful family tooo!!!😭

Cwc 2 came to an end.

It was the last day of the shoot...Last night in the sets! Just imagining the fact that this family won't meet like this regularly hereafter feels like a nightmare!

All were hugging each other, Crying in each others arms!😭

Seeing your family members cry makes you cry more! No one's there to console as everyone needed to be consoled.

A feel which made their hearts heavy! 💔

All the girls

Kani Akka, Pavi, Darshaa, sivaangi, Mani ka ,Deepa Akka, Shakila mummy, Sunitha and Rithika were all talking about this wonderful show which filled their lives with happiness in the last 5 months and gave them a family!

It really got emotional! They all stopped themselves from crying as they knew seeing each other cry will make everyone feel sad!

They all felt blessed for having such a wonderful family and had a group hugggg!!!!!!!!! 🤗

On the other side...Pugazh, Bala, Sarath, Master, Rakshan, Sakthi, Thangadurai, Madurai Muthu and Ashwineyyyy were having a talk cherishing the bondings they made and all the memories they've got which will always have a special place in their hearts forever!!!.... Ye!..For a life time!

While talking about the memories and the bondings they had ,

our hero, MR. ASHWIN KUMAR💜 well known as ashwineyyyy wasn't able to control his thoughts about the person who gave him this "well known name" Yes! It's his rowdyyyy!!!✨

In every beautiful moment of him in this set, his rowdyyyy has been a huge part and she's the one who shares such a beautiful relationship. Till date he's trying to figure out what that magical bond is!!!

Lost deep in his thoughts, a voice came from the back!

Pugazh and Sarath called him!

Pugazh and Sarath: Dei Machan ...Enna da romba nerama silent ah Edo yosichitu iruka?

Ashwineyyyy's MV : Pha...ennada neenga...en face ah paathe na Edo deep ah yosikaren nu kandupidichitinga! I'm blessed to have such understanding friends...aana ippo na ennanu solradu🤔... Sivangiiii ah pathi yoschen nu sonna kalaipangaa.... avaluku rendu perum annan Vera😂...Enna panlamm????

At the mean time....

Sarath and Pugazh got confused as Ashwineyyyy was again going into his deep thoughts and not replying.

They tapped his shoulders again

Pugazh and Sarath: Dei unna dhan daa!!! Enna yoshutu iruka???

Ashwineyyyy : Illa da ungalellam miss pannuven...adhan yoshutu irundenn

Meanwhile he hears his fav voice from back!

Sivaangi: Annnneee!!! Unga rendu perayum avara GRP selfie eduka kootitu Vara sonna Enna paatuka pesitu irukinga! Konjam kooda porupe illa! Chai ( imagine in her tone)😂

Ashwineyyyy : All the sadness in his face juz went off hearing his rowdy's voice! He thought to himself : How can my rowdy make me smile even in the toughest times!? 🙈✨

While he was juz thinking that , he realised one thing!

Everytime he thinks about her, he calls her "HIS ROWDYYYY"

That single thought made butterflies fly in his stomach!🦋🦋✨

Again a voice came ! It wasn't juz his rowdy...

the whole set called:

Dei ...konjam seekaram vaangadaa!!!!!

Ashwineyyyy:( to Pugazh and Sarath) dei ennada neenga! Photo eduka koopatanga nu sollalam la...ennada porupe illa! Vangaaa polammm!

Pugazh and Sarath: Oh aama aama naanga dhan sollala...nee reply panna dhana da...idula Avanga kooda sendu engala thittu🙄

Ashwineyyyy : adhellam apdi dhan daa...vidu Machan! Ippo vaa!!!😅

Went to them...saw his cute manna and stood near her!

Then a voice called!...

Master : Dei ashwineyyyy...nee dhan height...enga pinnadi poi nikkaraaa...va... vandu eduuuu!!

Ashwineyyyy MV: 5'11 en rowdy Ku pudicha height nu sandosha padrada illa olagathuke selfie stick ah use panranga nu varutha padrada!!🙄😅

Ashwineyyyy: Haan! Idho varen master !

He went to the front and took a grp selfie 🤳!

It was already late and all had to go !

They all had a final hug and were bidding bye to each other!

Pugazh was to drop sivaangi that night. When pugazh and ashwineyyyy were talking sivaangi came running and tapped pugazh said

Sivaangi: Anne! Na ready! ( Not with the usual charm! A shade of sadness in her face was seen!)

Pugazh: Appo seri da chellam! Kelambalam va!

Pugazh to ashwineyyyy : Machan bye da!!!! Will meet often ( gave him a tight hug)

Even though ashwineyyyy was hugging pugazh his eyes were only on his rowdy don!

Pugazh noticed this! He thought they needed to talk alone for a while! So, after parting from the hug ,He told sivangiiii that he'll bring the car there and asked her to wait and he left so that she can talk with her KULU KULU ☃️freely!!!!

Now Sivaangi and Ashwineyyyy are standing alone in a chill KULU KULU weather☃️! A short span of silence was broken when sivaangi asked her ashwineyyyy a question which she longed to ask!

Sivaangi : Ashwineyyyy! Neenga Enna miss pannuveengala?? With her cute puppy face!🥺

Ashwineyyyy: Thinking how can she even ask this question coz she's such a huge part in his life and he'll miss her the most.He cleared his throat and said in a lovable voice: You will be missed the most💜!🥺

Each and every word came from his heart and his eyes said how intense was it!

Sivaangi wasn't able to control!

She gave him a hug and said : I'll miss u tooo ashwineyyyy!!!!! And juz ran to pugazh's car as pugazh came and she bid him a bye without even looking into his eyes as she was not able to control herself!

Ashwineyyyy wasn't able to realise the fact that she hugged him for the mere fact that she'll miss him!

He bid bye to them longing for a look from his rowdy!...She didnt turn back! With a sharp pain in his heart, he went into his car!

Nazar naa lage to our cuties🧿

****

Phewwwwww!!!!...this is our first story! Feel free to drop your comments! It means a loooooot💜! Morattu singles writing luv stories...so romba xpect pannadinga😂...stay KULU KULU...stay magical☃️✨