The Travel 😍

Ashwin's pov:

She hugged him with atmost care and we all boarded the bus!!!

It was a big tempoo!!

In one row, there are seaters, and in the other row, there are 3 three seaters, and in the last, there is a 5 seater

💺💺💺💺💺

💺💺  💺💺💺

💺💺  💺💺💺

💺💺  💺💺💺

We all jumped into the seatsss!!!!

My rowdy went and sat in a two seater and was talking to her parents through the window!

Till then she was all fine! But suddenly when we were about to leave I was able to see her a bit worried!😔

I knew this is the first time she's going somewhere long without her parents!!

I was standing in the pathway not knowing where to actually sit!!!!

Ok I'm not gonna lie 😂 I wanted to sit beside my rowdyyyy!!! But as she was so engrossed in her parents , I didn't wanna disturb her and yeee I wanted her herself to call me and ask me to sit beside her😬😬😬

The van started and my rowdy gave a tight flying kiss to Amma and Appa and was bidding bye till we crossed that Street!!

After that, she turned and gave me a look!!!

She signalled me to come near and so like a chamathuuu student I went near her!!

She asked me: Enna ashwineyyyy!! Nee Mattum ninnute iruka!?🤨

I smiled and told: Illa ma enga okkaradu nu therlaaa!!!!

She was fuming with anger from nowhere! I wanted to make her call me to sit beside as I thought it can change her mood from missing her parents!!!!

But this mood change of hers was unexpected!!!

She pulled my shirt's collar with the little power she had in her tiny left hand and shouted angrily: Oh ok Mr Ashwin Kumar! Ungaluku enga okkaradu ne therla adhanee!! Pls enkooda okaradhinga! Ungaluku dhan enkooda freeya illaye!!!!

It felt as if a sharp knife is killing me inch by inch!!!!🥺

I sat beside her without uttering a single word!

She turned aside!

I held her hands for which she shrugged it from my grip!

I jus wanted to make her feel alright and wanted to give her some space! But I literally didn't know that she'll get this serious!

I wanted to change her mood totally now! Without a second thought, without thinking about the surroundings, I turned her face towards me and held her little face in my palms which perfectly fitted in!🥺💜

I told looking deeply into her little teary eyes!: Ei rowdy! I jus wanted to give you some time and space as I knew you were feeling so low about missing Amma and Appa!!

Adhan I was standing there!

I wanted to come and sit near after you felt and little better!

I knew u needed some time!

Illana na yen unna vittu irukaporen!

If I really didn't feel free with u, I would have gone and sat with someone else!!!

Pls ipdi innoru vaati pesadha di🥺🥺

Sivaangi hugged me tightly and whispered: Sorry ashwineyyyy!! Naa dhan puriyama over ah panniten!