The event 💜

Ashwin smiled at her cute antics and they both leave.

They were enjoying their drive towards the shop with THEIR SONGS!

Sivaangi kept humming the songs and suddenly called: Hey ashwineyyyy! Enaku oru doubt!

He chuckled and told : Unaku enniki ma doubt varama irundurku 😂

She frowned her eyebrows and he ruffled her hair and told: Sorry rowdy baby! Sollunga madam Ku Enna doubt!

She told: Ashwineyyyy...dha...bha...bha...( As usual tounge roll aiduchu 😂)

He laughed and imitated her : dha...bha..dha...bha!

She hit his shoulders and whined : Ei ashwineyyyy!!!

He laughed hard and she told: Ei ashwineyyyy! Anga enda crowd um irukadula! Covid Naala mostly irukadu nu dhan shop owner sonanga...but confirm ah irukadu nu sollalaaa...

He saw her and told: Irunda kooda Enna ma! Epdiyum namma sendu shop opening ponom nu news varadhana podu! Set la irukuramaari dhana! Namma Enna pannalum paathutu dhana irukaporanga!! Epdiyum ppl r gonna talk about it! So don't worry rowdy!

She started laughing and ashwin didn't understand!

He stopped the car and asked: ippo na apdi Enna solliten nu sirikara!?

She chuckled and told: Aiyo ashwineyyyy! Set la editor Anna Kitta sonna... scenes lam cut panniduvanga...aana Inga apdiya!? Nee summave vecha kannu vangama paakara... idula adu jewelry shop Vera! Anga dresses kooda irukumam! Anga poi na edana dress try panni...sir pachaiya sight adichinga na...Enna panna😂😂😂😂😂😂

He sighed and rolled his eyes while sivaangi kept on laughing 😂

He told holding her shoulders as she lost her balance while laughing : aiyo ma! Adhan crowd mostly irukadu la! Viduuu...sirichadu podum!🙄...He told in a warning tone!

She still was laughing and pinched his cheeks and told: ashwineyyyy! Nee tension aagamodu coote ah iruka!❤️

He sighed and she burried her head in his chest still laughing!

He carresed her hair making her breath even as she was panting!

After a while, still they were in the same position and sivaangi kissed his chest making him blush❤️

He lifted her head up and saw her eyes!

He kissed both her twinkling eyes and told: na iduvarikum en life la ivlo happy ah irundade illa!

She smiled looking down and asked him to bend a bit!

He bent to her height and she cupped his face and kissed his forehead!

She told: inime Ella naalum unaku happy ah dhan irukum!!!!!❤️

He smiled and brushed his bearded cheeks against her soft ones... making her feel tickled!

She pushed him away and told carresing her cheeks!: Aah! Ashwineyyyy! kuthuduu!!!

He chuckled and took her hands and wantedly again brushed his beard against her hands!❤️

She quickly took it off from him and bet his shoulders!

He laughed hard and she told: ashwineyyyy! Konjam kooda porupe illa unaku! Innum 10 mins la anga irukanum! Ippo poi kozhanda maari veladitu iruka! Shooo! Kashtam kashtam romba kashtam🤦‍♀️

He rolled his eyes and told: enaku theva dhan😒

She chuckled and they took off!

Sivaangi lifted her imaginary collars and told: ashwineyyyy enaku nammala nenacha perumaya iruku!