PS mukkiyam bigiley 😌🔥

They both took some pictures with the sales people and had a little chat with the owner before leaving that place!

Sivaangi was scrolling down her Instagram while Ashwin was tapping the steering wheel and was humming something standing there for a long time in the traffic🙄

Ashwin was looking here and there and suddenly looked at his rowdy!

There, she was watching something blushing hard❤️🙈

He cleared his throat to get her attention and she saw him and quickly hid the phone back!

He raised his eyebrows and asked: madam apdi Enna paathu Kashmir lendu kanyakumari varikum ilichitu irundinga!???🤨😂

She smiled sheepishly and told : illaye! Onnume illaye!!!!

He gave an "is that so" look with a naughty smile making her grin more wider😬🙊

He chuckled and moved the strand of hair and tucked it behind her ears!

His soft touch in her ear made her shiver and blush!

He bluckled and told in his base voice: thottaduke madam Ku ipdi nadungude! Vera edana panna avlodan Pola! 🙈

She faked anger trying to hide her blush and told: enakellam onnum nadungalaye! Na periya rowdy theriyumlaaa!

He bluckled and whispered in her ears making her feel his hot breathe : Oh! So madam ippo nadungala!? Adpidana?

She gripped his collar for support as she was stammering due to his touch and told: aa-aamaa...naa-aa onn-uum nnaad-ddunn-gaala-yyee-ee

He smirked and started peppering kisses from her ears, to her reddish blush filled cheeks, to her cute pointing nose, to her little twinkling eyes!💓✨

She shut her eyes tightly and her grip in his shirt tightened too!

He slowly took her grip off his collars and held her little ones tightly inside his big hands!❤️

He slowly kissed her knuckles and she slowly opened her eyes and looked down blushing!

He slowly carresing her hands which were protectively held in his, told warmly: I've acted in many ad films, short films and serials! I've seen many girls in these years! But no one has made this magical effect on me! Sometimes I feel " ivala starting eh paathurnda Nalla irundurkum la" nu... but when I close my eyes and imagine you being with me 7 years ago... probably when Ur 13 or 14 makes me feel totally weird and insane!
Na unna munnadiye paathurnda kooda inda effect create airkuma nu theriyadu! God gives everything in the right time!! Iniku nee anda red saree la nadandu vandadu innumum kannulaye nikkidu! U looked like an angel descending from heaven!❤️  U know, Ur the first girl who makes me blush....he told looking down!

She smiled with a tint of shyness and kissed his hairline!

He saw her eyes deeply and told: idhellam na unkitta yen solren naa......

Before he could complete, sivaangi closed his mouth and told : nee idhellam yen solra nu enaku theriyum!?

He frowned his eyebrows and asked: yen???

She chuckled and told: yena...inda author Ku Enna ezhudardu ne therla...Nadu roatla evanadu ivlo neram vandiya vechutu nippangala...logic eh illama ezhuditu...kadasila dialogue end la mattum...adhu oru magic... suttalum recreate panna mudiyadu nu sollidranga!

He laughed out loud and told: paavam ma anda ponnunga! Nammala madichu...namma oru update um kudukalana kooda kadha ezhudarangala! Vidu paavam!

She tapped her finger in her chin making an action of thinking and told: hmmm...seri pona Podu nu vitturlam!...ippo namma romba off script porom! Ozhunga story kulla poi Nadu roatlendu vandiya edu!

He chuckled and they took off to her house!

They reached her house within an hour and Binni ma came out hearing the car's sound!✨

Ashwin still sitting inside told to binni ma: Ma, na apdiye kelambaren, veetla konjam Vela iruku!

Before binni ma could reply sivaangi told: aama ma romba important aana Vela, avaru girlfriend kooda romance panna poraru!

Binni ma didn't understand anything and asked: hey Enna olarra!?

Sivaangi told: maa...adhan avaroda gf...Ava Peru PS! Ashwin kooda chinnavayasulende iruka....avlo naal relationship! Semma strong love!

Binni ma sighed and told: ayyo ashwineyyyy ! Ivala vechutu ennadhan pannaporiyo!!!

He laughed hard and told  pulling his rowdy's hands as binni ma goes inside: Inga yaaruko kovam varudu!!!!

She glared and told: adhu en dialogue!

He chuckled and she told: konja neram irukalam la ashwineyyyy!!!

He smiled with a pleading eyes and told: maa, iniku mega raid ma...neraya points kadaikum! Mission ah appo dhan mudika mudiyum! Plssss

She looked away and told: unaku Enna vida game dhan Mukyam laa...po ashwineyyyy!!!!

He turned her face towards him and told: ma, Inga paaru already neeyum tired ah iruka, ippo Vanda aprom thirumbi night drive pannitu ponum...plus... these lockdown restrictions Vera iruku...late ah night po mudiyadu!
And most importantly! Inime konja naaliku naanum busy ah irupen neeyum busy ah irupa...erkanave iduke unna vittu poga manasu varla...innum konja neram irunden na avlodan...purinjiko Di rowdy❤️

She looked at him and told pouting: ipdi edana pesi Enna kovuthudu!😒🙈🙄

He chuckled and opened his arms!

She soon got into his embrace and he placed a tight kiss in her forehead!❤️😘

She lifted her head and asked: appo nee enakaga dhan poriya...game kaga illaya!?

He raised his eyebrows and told: renduthukagavum poren!!!

She got out of his embrace and started hitting his chest playfully!

She told: ennanalum anda PS ah vittu kuduka maata nee!!!!😏

He chuckled and told: adhepdi ma, life long irundurku laa! Neenga rendu perume enaku mukyam!!!

She chuckled and ruffled his hair and told: abababa!!! Podum podum! Paravala...nee Enna un PS Ku equal nu solradu Naala nee Enna unmailiye romba love panra nu na nambaren!

He gave and "adi paavi" look and she cupped his face and kissed his forehead and told: time aachu...po! Poi ozhunga un Edo blah mission ah complete pannu! Mavane...nee mattum adha complete pannala,unaku iruku!!!!😒😏

He laughed and told: neeye ipdiyum solra... apdiyum solra!!!

She pinched his cheeks and told going into her house : Byeee ashwineyyyy! Love uuuu❤️❤️❤️...Haan...and then...u will be missed the most with purple heart💜😌

He chuckled and gave her a flying kiss and took offff!!!

*********************
Sorry for the delay firstu! Author Ku odambu serila!

Hope y'all liked this chapppyyy ❤️
Feel free to drop your comments and ideas!

Pidithirundal anda star button ai azhuthavum ⭐

Thanks a lot for your love and support ❤️

Stay home🏠
Stay safe🌸
Stay kulu kulu☃️
Stay magical 🧞‍♀️✨