Kulu Kulu 💜

At the same time sir was so excited to spend his whole day with his rowdyyyy!!!! ❤️

He kept his alarm for 5:30 as he planned to go to the temple and pray for his rowdy's speedy recovery!!

He then slept thinking about what anol happened that day and had a mixture of emotions✨✨

The next morning, our hero got up even before the alarm rang! He was so excited!!!! He blushed, smiled, jumped...he was jus out of the world✨✨✨

( Author's pov: meet panrathuku munnadiye ipdiya...hmmm therita ashwineyyyy😂😏)

He got ready quickly in his fav white shirt and went outta his room !!

He had some toasted breads and ran to the key stand, took his key and went into the lift!

The lift journey is always a spcl one isn't it!?😉

He looked himself in the mirror and was able to see various emotions rushing over him from head to heel!

He was excited to meet his rowdy but at the same time was also scared a bit!

He was worried as his girl was hurt but the same time he was happy that he'll be able to make the normal sivangiiii come back!!!!✨✨

He felt so responsible for her💜

Suddenly.... ting ting! A sound Came and the lift opened!

He went to the parking, took his car and went to his fav temple and prayed whole heartedly for her Happiness and health!♥️

He could realise his love for her growing each and every moment💖

Every second felt precious✨

He got the prasadham, vibhoothi and the sacred thread and left the temple with a sense of contentment!

At the same time, parallely, binni ma woke up sivaangi and got her ready as she won't be able to do it on her own!

Sivaangi's face seemed shrinked!

She was very sad for not attending the party and was also in so much pain!

Binni ma was able to sense it! But she knew it'll all be ok as soon as our hero comes! 😏

She made sivangi sit in her bed and fed her breakfast! And was waiting for ashwin to come!

That's when she heard the bell ringing!!!!!

Binni ma ran down and opened the door and saw ashwineyyyy!!!!!

He was looking like a chamathuuu boy with vibhoothi, prasadham anol! He smiled at her as she opened the door!

She was very happy welcoming him!

Binni ma: Hiii ashwineyyyy! Ulla vaanga!!

Ashwin was able to see the happiness in binni ma's face! It made him happy tooo!

So he flashed a smile and came into "their"...Nono..."his" house!!

It's his first time visiting her house, but yet he found a connect and felt so homely!♥️

He gave them the prasadham and told that he had visited the temple that morning!

Binni ma was awestruck!✨

She wasn't able to express her feelings!

She thanked God so much for sending such a gem to their family!

She gently gave him a motherly hug and patted him!

Krishnakumar pa was standing behind and was seeing everything a felt so happy!