What does Ashwin do?

Suddenly, he heard a notification sound from his phone 📱

He wiped off his tears and went to take his phone from the dressing table!

He saw himself in the mirror! He could see how much he's sad and how much he's got hurt for his Rowdy being in such a state🥺

He realised how much he loves her and he always wanted her to stay happy!!

Again ting ting! A notification sound comes!

He picks up his phone and his lips curved for a light smile seeing the msg coming from his family!

Not only his family, but also oursss!!

Yesss!!! It was from the CWC WhatsApp GRP!

He opened the chat and started reading the msgs!

Kani Akka was the one who first started msging!

Kani akka: Hey! Are u all free tomorrow (Saturday)?

Rakshan immediately replies: Yes akka. Naa eppoyum free dhan? Edhuku ka?

Kani: Illa da. Ellarum naalaiku appo plan panna maari oru get together polama?!...I'm missing you guys so much! We are like a family and we have met each other so frequently before...ippo it feels so empty!...so adhan keten!

Polama?!

Bala replied: Enna Ka neenga...varingala nu lam ketutu irukinga...va nu sonna Vara porom avlodana..enaku meet panradula double ok!!!

Kani Akka: 😂♥️ appo seri da...ellarum ok sonna odane we'll plan the timings and place!

Rakshan and Bala replied with a thumbs up emoji 👍

After reading this conversation... Ashwineyyyy was in total dilemma!

****

Flashback

****

After the finale shoot, all were so engrossed in the memories which they had in the last 5 months!

They all knew they would miss each other so muchhh!!

So they all after taking a group selfie, made a plan to have a get together after shooot!

Pavi was the one who came up with this idea and everyone were totally happy with it!!!✨

But our ashaangi were the HAPPIEST!!!💜💜...They agreed even before pavi completed talking!

********

FLASHBACK ENDS

********

But now, Ashwin didn't know what to do!

As his rowdy's hand is fractured he was sure that she'll not be able to come !

He also felt that pestering her to come will not be ok as she is already in pain!

But he himself was in pain when he thought about his rowdyyyy!!

He didn't want to leave her and go!😫

He knows that he won't be enjoying there if he goes leaving her like this!!!!

Ashwin, so decided to call binni ma for a conformation about her coming!

So then Ashwin calls Binni ma!

Ashwineyyyy:Ammaaa!!! Neenga GRP paathingala illaya nu therla...naliku ellarum meet panrangalam !

Enaku theriyum rowdy...chi chi... sivaangi varadu kashtam nu...aanalum juz kekaren...avala la mudiyum ah??

He asked in a worried tone!