The........😉

Ashwineyyyy: (He'll do anything for his rowdyyyy!

Without a second thought he said)

Of course ma!...na veetuku varen! Ready ah iru...I'll come and pick u up!

Saying that , he cut the call and juz ran towards the key stand, took his phone and rushed out of his house into the lift!

He was so curious to know what made his rowdyyyy cry and why she wanted to meet him!!

His mind was filled with various thoughts!

A sudden sound interrupted his thoughts!

The lift had reached the ground floor!

He rushed out of the lift, took his car and drove straightly to her house!!!

His whole drive was filled with various emotions!

In one side, he felt she's gonna propose him...but on the other side he felt something hurting would happen!

His thoughts were filled with curiosity, happiness, excitement, tears and what not!

These thoughts made him realise HIS LOVE for her!

YESSSSSS!!!!

HE HAS FALLEN FOR HIS ROWDYYYY BABYYY!!

He wanted to say her how madly he loves her, but being an introvert he felt as if he was up for doing some terrorism!

He was thinking about how she would reply!

These thoughts gave him happiness as well as scared him! He didn't wanna lose her in his life!

He knows she really likes him and cares for him! But wasn't able to identify what was running in her mind!

Besides all he had confidence as his love was true and he knows true love wins!

Sivaangi's pov:

After calling him, she juz realised what she had done!

She was surprised by her own actions!

She had never felt emotional for someone like this ever before!

It all gave her a different feel!

A total kulu kulu feel!

She knew her love for him and decided to confess as she knew he really likes her!

No man has ever treated her like her ashwineyyyy!

She was thinking to herself:

Ivaru panradellam paatha I feel he too likes me aana yen ivaru sollave maatraru!???...I know he's an introvert but idulayadu open ah pesalam la! Ivaru na iniku sonna Enna react pannuvaru ne therlaye!!!

Aana na azhuda odane phone la ye I could sense him panicking! I know he cares for me coz when I asked him to come, without even a second thought, he agreed!

Iniku epdiyum avaru edum start panna maatraru, as usual nammale pannidlam!!!

So lost in her thoughts, suddenly something striked in her mind!

Now another twist comes here!

Sivaangi didn't know what to say to her mom as she was going out with her ashwineyyyy today!

She never thought about this while calling him but now she was totally confused!

Suddenly, she heard her mom calling from back!