Ashwineyy's plan

Ashwineyyyy Chuckled as he had his own planssss😉😉😉

Our thalaiviiii walked fiercely into her room with so much anger in her eyesss!!!!

She went in and threw herself in the bed!

She shouted loudly fuming in anger!😶

Paviii...who was in the restroom, came out desperately and asked her!: eiii bommakutty!!! Eduku Di ipdi katharaaa!?😦

Sivaangi smirked and told: Inda Ashwineyyyy!!!! Ughhh!! Avan mudiya pudichu izhuka porennn naa!!!!

Pavi jus then got to know the reason behind her anger!

Ashwineyyyy had told his plans to everyone except our rowdy!!! ( And of course us! Lets wait and see!😉)

Pavi chuckled silently and went on packing her bags!

Sivaangi wasn't still out of her anger! She went out of the room to the main hall!✨

Anusha Akka was sitting placing herself comfortably on Ashok Anna's chest!

He was caressing her hair and both were talking something silently!

More than their words, their eyes spoke!❤️

Every time, they smiled happily looking at her cute baby bump!

The whole hall was looking like a mess and they were packing off stuffs!

But these looked like  diamonds in heap of garbage!!💎✨

While sivaangi was admiring them so much, our hero was admiring his rowdy from the back!😉

He slowly came towards her and told: Evlo cute ah irukanga laa!!!!

She was in her own world and jus replied nodding her head!

That's when, she suddenly turned and saw Ashwin standing beside her!

Her happy face turned into a cute angry face!

She asked him: Neenga Enna sir panringa Inga!?

He chuckled softly and asked back: Hmmm...neenga Enna madam panringa Inga!?

She frowned her eyebrows and said: Na apdiye summa bore adichidu nu vanden!

He raised his eyebrows and told chuckling: Naa kooda bore ah thiripi adichitu polam nu vanden!

She glared at him and shouted: Ashwineyyyy!!!!!!!

He laughed his heart out and she was still pouting at himmm!!!😂

He asked her controling his laugh: Aprom madam! Innum kelambalaya!? Time aiduchu laa!!!!

Her anger turned into pain!

She felt as if a kneedle was pricking her heart! Without her own knowledge, her eyes got teary!🥺

She told in a shaky voice:
Unaku poga poga paasam lam pochu la! First konja naaliku dhana "rowdy baby", "kulu kulu" lam...ippo poga poga Ellam avlodan la! Pazhagiduchu la! Starting la dhan spcl lam! Ippo apdiye summa avloan laa! Naa dhan romba expect panniten! En thappu dhan!

Saying this, she left the place with tears welling up her cute eyes🥺

Ashwineyyyy felt so bad seeing her like this! Even though, he knew he's gonna make it alright, seeing her cry made him feel as if death was better🥺💔

With his heart heavy, he left the place too!

After half and hour,

Ashwineyyyy was sitting in the bench near the garden and  that's when every team member came out of their room!