❤︎Reunion - Part 1

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

"You feel the need to sit there and tweet about me because you're unhappy with your own fucking life bitch!"

"You didn't even secure a fucking relationship, stop talking to me."

"We need answers! Are you two together or not?"

ᴀʏʏʏʏ ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ!!
ɪᴛs ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!!!
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!
ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 46ᴋ!

Now onto the reunion!
(This gone be long so get your snacks and drinks ready!)

🦋🦋

Laura:"Hello and welcome to the Paradise Mansion reunion!!"

Laura beams with a wide grin as the live audience cheer and clap their hands with excitement. Wearing a beautiful sparkling mini dress; Laura waits for the cheers to die down before speaking.

Laura:"As you know, for 8 weeks we had the pleasure of watching beautiful people spend the summer finding their true love. From the tears to the romance, Paradise Mansion was a rollercoaster to say the least. And now, four months later, we have all the islanders back!"

Once again the audience roar with cheers as Laura smiles and chuckles.

Laura:"Without further ado, lets welcome out the 10 original islanders!!"

As they clap; the audience turn to the aisle and watch as the islanders come out. The first to walk out are winners, Jungkook and Ashlyn. With his arm around her waist and his other hand in his trouser pocket; Jungkook wears a black blazer over the top of a black tight fitted turtle neck, while a chain dangles around his neck and a slit in his eyebrow. Ashlyn matches his black attire, by wearing a sexy low cut black dress, with a leg slit on the side. The bottom of her dress trails along the floor with a beautiful sheer material; while her hair falls beautifully down her shoulder; much longer than it was while in the mansion.

Following behind them is Sunmi and Namjoon, walking hand in hand. Sunmi wears an elegant red long sleeved dress; with the arms being a sheer material. She matches her dress with red lipstick while letting her jet black hair cascade on the side of her shoulder. Holding her hand tightly as they walk, Namjoon wears a lilac suit paired with a white shirt; displaying his dimples as he smiles.

Behind them; Cam swings her hips with a fierce strut as she smiles. She wears a white tight-fitted dress that compliments her curves perfectly. Instead of her long extensions, Cam sports her natural curly hair. Walking behind her; smiling at the crowd is Mathew; keeping his look casual, he wears a fitted black shirt matched with slim fit trousers.

Following suit, Jennie struts behind, wearing an expensive ensemble. She wears a beautiful two piece paired with a matching blazer with diamond incrusted buttons. Her hair falls neatly and perfectly on her shoulders. Behind her, is Jin; walking with his signature purple hair, while wearing a white suit with the collars being black as he waves to the crowd.