Part 1

"Her first words, her first steps I missed it all." Leah shouted ranting on and on about how she missed out on her daughters childhood.

Mal knew she was right but Stephan never should have taken her mother's wings and Aurora's christening had been the social event of the year and Maleficent hadn't been invited.

'Besides,' Mal thought,'mother had given them the chance to apologise and give her wings back, before that idiot Merryweather opened her big mouth.'

Suddenly there was a blinding light and everyone was shocked at who they saw standing there, the empress of Auradon herself, Malissa Fae.

Despite being old, the empress looked like she had just turned 40. She had pale skin like Mal, her hair was purple with brown streaks that was curled and was just below her shoulders, her eyes were emerald green and she was wearing a light purple dress which went down to her knees and blue gloves. 'Wow, my grandmother looks so much like me,'thought Mal.

"Empress," Beast said, bowing, after releasing his wife and three children from the protective hold he had them in, "To what do we owe the honour?"

"Empress Malissa," Queen Leah said, knowing she now has a powerful enough ally to get those VK's sent back to the Isle where they belong.

"What, Queen Leah?" The empress turned to face Leah with a snarl. The old Queen flinched, obviously not expecting the tone in which the empress had spoken to her. "You have judged them because of where they come from and who there parents are. I came because I saw Mal here being attacked and no one other than Ben, Arianna and Bella and her VK friends stepped in to help her." Queen Leah didn't dare say a word. "Now, Leah, you judged Mal because of her Mother, thinking that she would turn out to be just like her, to do this to a child is absolutely wrong, but a VK child, who is obviously broken, sleep deprived and hasn't had proper food all their life, I may have been able to forgive you, but what you have done, I cannot forgive you." Malissa Fae said in a creepily calm tone.

"W-w-why, Empress?" Leah asked. This was a stupid idea because this made Malissa angrier.

"Because, Queen Leah, Mal is my," she paused hesitantly before saying," granddaughter."

"What," Audrey, Ally (daughter of Alice), Chad and Leah screech, "You let Maleficent's mother be the Empress of Auradon."

"Would you two be quiet, you're giving me a headache" Mal said, saying something for the first time in a while. Everyone looked at her, confused as to why she wasn't shocked at finding out her Grandmother was the Empress of Auradon. As if knowing everyone's thoughts, Mal replied with,"I already knew."

"Anyway, excuse me for what I am about to do," Malissa said,

With this spell

Let us see where the villains dwell

Even though it's absurd

Heal the wound between our worlds

Another blinding light filled the courtyard at Auradon Prep, but when it cleared, they found themselves in a theatre. A few seconds later they heard a shriek come from Audrey, Ally, Chad and Leah as they noticed Maleficent sat in a chair (She looks like she did in the movies Maleficent 1 and 2). Everyone rolled there eyes.

"Why have you done this?"

"It needed to be done, I think the Prince and Princesses are right and these children should be given a chance."

"By they're villains, just like their parents."

The VK's had to admit that comment hurt them, even though they were brought up to be able ignore insults, to see the hero's refuse to give them a chance was heartbreaking.

"Mom," Mal said, walking up to her.

"Mally," was heard from Maleficent before pulling her daughter into a hug.

"Let's all sit down," Ben said before taking a seat next to his parents because they wouldn't let him or his sister's out of their sight, he looked at Mal, who nodded in understanding. His sister's joining him a few seconds later. The Auradonians sat on one side while those from the isle and Ben, Arianna and Bella sat on the other side.

"An excellent idea Prince Ben," Malissa said before frowning at the obvious divide between Auradon and the Isle.