Part 10

Authors Note 

Hey guys!

So I know it's been like 6 months and I want to apologise for the lack of updates. I promise that I will try to come up with a routine update schedule, maybe once of twice a week so you guys aren't deprived!

Once again, sorry for the delay, but here is the long awaited chapter...

Hope you enjoy!!

~ Queen10of10Warriors

The Bleachers 

Coach Jenkins: I could really use a tough guy like you. The team's a bunch of Princes. *More like Princesses* If you know what I mean.

"Hey!"

"Chad you're the worst of all. Shut up!" Coach Jenkins sighed.

Jay: You're telling me. It's all 'after you old chum.' 'Oh pardon me, did I bump into you?' *Bunch of sissies. They wouldn't survive two seconds on the Isle* Where I come from it's 'prepare to die sucker!' As my father says, the only way to win is to make sure everyone else loses! *Not that he's right about much* 

"What do you mean about Jafar?"

"Nothing."

(Jay makes an elaborate demonstrations to prove his point)

Coach Jenkins: Jay! Jay! Jay! Jay! *He's a messed up kid, but I think this'll help*

"Thanks for the faith Coach."

"My pleasure Jay. And I mean it, you're a real asset to the team."

Jay: You rip...

"You're a troubled soul." Rachel swooned.

"You could say that..." Jay smirked back. His smirk dropped when Mal slapped him across the head. "What?" Mal's eyes flashed green and he immediately slumped down.

Coach Jenkins: Let me explain a team. *How do I explain this?* Uh, it's like a family.

Jay: You do not want to be at my house at dinner time.

"Preach!" Jade shouted.

"Is it worse now?" Jay asked.

"Oh totally, your Dad's a total nut job."

"Um, if you don't mind my asking, what's wrong with dinner at your house?" Evan asked quietly.

"You don't want to know kid." Jade and Jay said together.

Coach Jenkins: Okay, okay. Um... You know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that's what a team is... different players who work together to win. Make any sense? 

Jay: Can I be the fist?

"I'm the fist idiot!" Mal yelled at Jay.

"Oh Mal honey, you're so much more than just the fist. Please let me fist... even if it's just for Tourney. Please?" 

"Fine."

(Coach Jenkins puts his head in his hands)

Mal and Evie's Dorm Room

Jay: (walks in holding out his team shirt) Yo ho ho!

The entire theatre erupted in cheers for Jay, well minus the obvious ones but that's a given at this point.

Carlos: Hey! *Great. I can't even make it onto the team*