Part 8

Hallway

(Chad, Audrey, Ben, Arianna and Bella are stood together by Ben's locker. Mal and Evie are doing the same a few metres away)

Chad Charming: Those kids are trouble

"Takes one to know one Chadwick." Emir, Alaric and Evan shouted together, they never liked Chad, even more so after what he did to their sisters.

Evie: (after getting the books she needed and closing her locker) Bye Mal

Mal: Bye

"Ooh! How troublesome." Ursularina said while rolling her eyes.

Ben: Come on Chad, give them a chance

"A chance? What have they done wrong? They can't choose who they're born to." Hades said, making several people wince at the angriness in his voice.

Arianna: A chance?

Bella: I'm sorry Benji, but what wrong have they actually done that requires us to give them a chance?

Both twins turned red at having said the same thing as Hades.

Arianna: They're kids just like us

"Well not entirely. We're a lot tougher and stronger and definitely more mature." Arianna blushed at being addressed by Hayden.

Bella: They're people just like us

"Well... Some of us aren't entirely human. We're part God, part fae, part genie... we could be part whatever. There are actually very few of us that are fully human." Bella also blushed at being addressed by Hadrian.

Arianna: They eat like us

"Well Hayde, that part is definitely true. You eat like a pig as well." Mal said to Hayden. He laughed. Ben looked at them jealously.

Bella: They bleed like us

"Doesn't everyone bleed the same?" Melody asked.

"Yeah, unless you're a werewolf, a fairy, a God or some sea creature." Uma replied teasingly, snorting when the daughter of Ariel winced at the images conjured in her mind.

Arianna&Bella: See you at home Benji when the two bimbos aren't around you

"I understand why Mally likes you now. You two are pretty cool." Hayden said to the twins with a grin. Both girls blushed and looked down at their feet. Ben glared angrily at Hayden, 'First my girlfriend and now my sisters. What is this guy playing at?'

"My granddaughter is not a bimbo."

"Hate to break it to you Leah but she is. A brunette one."

"I don't know why you're looking at me like that Chad. Your mother and I aren't going to deny that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed."

"I'm a tool? In what shed? We don't have one of those."

(Arianna and Bella leave, Mal smirks having heard the conversation)

Mal: *So Baby Beastie one and two are defending us from the wannabe beauty and the bimbo who thinks he's charming. They just keep those surprises coming*

Audrey: Oh. No offence Bennybear but you're just too trusting and so are your sisters. Did you see how they immediately jumped to defend that trash? Look I know your Mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my Mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother (looking at Mal, Audrey glared)