Part 13

Chemistry Lab

Mr Deley: Looking for something? Thank you, Chad. *Only useful thing that kid has ever done.* 

"Ugh I seriously hate that guy." Solaria whined, "He's always taking something if someone's. One day someone just needs to take his pen or something and ask if he misses it."

"I didn't do that, but I did steal his wallet, which contained his car keys for some reason." Jay half-answered. 

Mr Deley: Its gratifying to see someone still respects the honour code. (To Evie) It will be my recommendation that you are expelled.

"That's rich considering Chad makes others people do his homework for him."

"Lucy! You're meant to be on my side! You're my sister!"

"Yeah so? You're annoying and a d*ck to everyone that isn't Audrey."

"Evie, if it is any consolation, I never would have expelled you." 

"Thanks Fairy Godmother, I guess."

Evie: Mr Deley, I...

Doug: (interrupting) But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... Whatever it is. *Yes! My chance to be a prince/knight in shining armour*

"Oh Doug, you will always be my knight in shining armour, especially after this happened. I don't think I expressed how thankful I was before." Evie leaned over and pecked Doug on the cheek at which he began to blush bright red.

Evie: It's called a magic mirr...

Doug: *No don't...* You're not helping. Stop. Maybe she needed another pencil

Evie: Actually I was...

Doug: *Seriously?* Really, don't help. Please

Evie: (to Mr Deley) Please

Mr Deley: Well, if you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop. *Ha good luck passing the test, it's extra hard on purpose*

"What a b...mmh." 

"Emir! There are children around!" Alaric barely made it through his impression of Ben before bursting into laughter.

"Headmistress? Surely he's not allowed to purposefully make tests harder just to catch students out?" Melodie asked.

"No, he's not. I will talk to him about this."

"Fat load of good that's going to do." The theatre turned in shock to Philip Jr. who had mumbled this. 

"He does.."

"Have a point..."

"We can't even use our statuses..."

"To get him to go easier on students."

The Picnic Area

Evie: (with a B+) Fir the first time it's like I'm more than just a pretty face

Doug: A shocker huh? *Wow she did better than I did*

"Wait. What?" Sam (Sneezy's daughter) asked. Doug had always been the smartest of the dwarf offspring.

"Well, of course. You heard Deley, he makes the tests harder on purpose. Most of the stuff on there isn't in the textbook. Evie clearly knows her material or they were taught things in more depth on the Isle."

"Oh no, we have interesting classes, if you can call  them that on the Isle." Uma chimed in.

"Yeah, I learnt from watching informational tv shows on the TV that Carlos managed to get to work when we were like 10."