Part 3

*......* = thoughts

{Mal steals the baby's lollipop and smirks, Maleficent arrives behind the Knuckleheads}

Melissa Fae has to stop herself from doing anything again because she saw the old Beauties pull their granddaughter into a tight hug again. They didn't succeed with Aurora because she was sat between Phillip and Phillip Jr.

Mal: *I don't want to do this but I have to, to keep up my image of evilness*

"Our thoughts are going to be heard in this too?" Mal asked.

"Yes, I knew I had forgotten something."

"Oh...." Carlos and Jay began.

"Shoot" Mal and Evie finished. Maleficent, Aurora, Phillip and Phillip Jr smiled at the thought, missing what had been said between the 4 VK's. Phillip Jr was the only child of Aurora and Phillip who knew what had actually happened.

"What do you mean by that?" Ben's other best friend Emir (Other son of Aladdin and Jasmine) asked.

"You'll find out soon enough" was Mal's reply.

Mal: Hi, mom

High pitched squeals came from Chad, Audrey, Ally, Leah and Stephan as Maleficent appeared on screen.

"Keep it down Chadwick," Mal shouted over the noise.

"You too, Aubrey," Maleficent shouted.

"And Allison,"

"Leah," the word was spat out as if it were poison by Maleficent

"And Stephanie," Mal finished sending the theatre into hysterics.

"How did you find out about my full name?" Chad and Ally asked. They both got a smirk in return.

"It's Audrey, not Aubrey."

"And it's Stephan not Stephanie,"

"Oh, didn't know," was the response the two Beauties got. This sent the theatre into hysterics again.

{Maleficent appears}

Maleficent: Stealing candy Mal, I'm so disappointed

*No I'm not*

Mal: It was from a baby

Maleficent: That's my nasty little girl

{Mal gives Maleficent the lollipop and she spits on it and puts it under her armpit} Give it back to the dreadful creature

Mal: Mom...

Maleficent: It's the deets Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil *Maybe but that's not what I want you to do* When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms 'Cursing entire kingdoms., You. Walk with me. See I'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts...how to be me *Don't be like me, be your own person*

Mal: I know that and I'll do better *No I won't*

Maleficent: Oh, there's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school...in Auradon.

{Carlos. Jay & Evie tried to run away, but the knuckleheads stops them}

Mal: What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses

"Hey," was said from one of the most annoying people in the room.

"You know what I take it back," Mal pauses before saying, "Lonnie's not, you on the other hand are a stupid, annoying, prissy pink spoilt brat princess."