Part 5

Evie: Your looking a little washed out, let me help you out.

"Good luck with that. Mal hates makeup." Hayden said.

Mal: Ewwww, stop I'm ........ plotting

"Why'd you pause?" Kitty asked.

"No reason." Mal replied a little too quickly. The people from Auradon looked at her suspiciously.

Evie: Well it's not very attractive. Why'd you pause?

"I'd have to disagree with you Evie." Ben said.

Mal: I didn't pause

Evie: Yu-uh

Mal: Nu-uh

Carlos: These it's salty like nuts but sweet like I don't know what?

"Chocolate." Anna said. Elsa just sighed.

Jay: Let me see. Ewwww

Most of the people from Auradon wrinkled their noses in disgust.

Carlos: Ow

Evie: Look!

Carlos: It's a trap! Wait what happened?

Some of the people from Auradon looked at them concerned.

Evie: It must be magic.

"Duh." Audrey said.

"Audrey Stephanie Beauty! That was very rude. Apologise." When Audrey didn't apologise, her mother grew red in the face and apologised on Audrey's behalf. Then, she turned to Audrey and said, "You're phone is now confiscated for two weeks and your cards are frozen for a month." Audrey tried to protest but her mother gave her the look, and she slumped down in her seat.

Mal: Hey did this button just open up the magic barrier?

Driver: No. This one opens up the magic barrier, that one opens my garage and this one.

"Bet you Mal liked that guy." Hayden said to Malaya.

"You're on."

Mal: Okay nasty I like that guy.

"Why? He was super rude to you guys?"

"Exactly."

Hayden held out his hand to Malaya who placed the necklace she'd stolen into it. Hayden looked at it, with a confused look.

"Hey that's not fair! Of course you'd know that cause Mal's your..." No-one got to hear the end of the sentence because Hayden covered Malaya's mouth with his hand.

"Mal's his what?" Ben asked jealous.

"Best friend." Hayden said with a stern look toward Malaya who was about to say something. Ben looked at him, and frowned. Hades, Maleficent and Persephone smiled at the siblings. Olympus confirmed that something suspicious was going on and the sooner they found out, the better.

(Lots of students could be seen, along with a band. The sign read 'Welcome to Auradon Prep Where goodness doesn't get any better.')

Mal: Oy vey, what fresh hell have we entered

The isle side of the room cracked up, while the Auradon side looked concerned.

{As the VK's car approached the entrance to the school, 5 people could be seen, The band stops playing, when Jay and Carlos tumble out the car.}

Carlos: Ow, Ah! Stop! You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?

Jay: Cause you want it. Duh