Beautiful heart🍋🌶

Oscar POV: " So your telling me that it's a new gang called 19 from cuchillos." I said."Yea spook it's getting crazy they trying to take Jefferson." Sad eyes said. I was pissed the tf off. I heard Yn come home from practice." Hey baby how was your day."she said as she straddled me. " tiring and aggravating you." I asked." " sorry baby it was bad I was thinking about how I was being rude yesterday and I'm sorry." She said." You were." I asked ." Soooo I got your favorite food bira tacos shallots lime and 2 beers and plantains." She said as she unloaded all my favorites." Thank you mamas." I said ." Your welcome." Oh I also have something for you put your going to have to wait and I'm hungry asf." She said

 We ate and talked

We ate and talked ." Hey bubba I'm going to take a shower right quick." She said she came out with a white lace robe and this:

" She said she came out with a white lace robe and this:

Her make up was off and she was gorgeous with and without it

Her make up was off and she was gorgeous with and without it. " So papi not even today but I've been noticing you've been stressed and I'm sorry if I've been a toll on that I do indeed love you." She said." Never you always was my remedy why would you think otherwise." I said. She looked down." From uncle Wayne to school i just feel as though I'm a weight or too much of a problem for you guys and I don't wanna hold yo from your Santo work." She said. I lifted her head and stared in her eyes." Baby lemme tell you you are not a anchor to me I literally don't mind taking off of gang activity for you I'm your man your my girl we got each other."Te tengo nosotras en esto por siempre mamá.( I got you we in this forever mama.) Yn smiled." Um baby can you lay back for me please." She said I nodded. She started to unzip my pants she looked up at me while sucking me off and rubbing tounge up and down on my dick. " oh fuck girl damn." I moaned out loud i looked down to see her fingering her self. She was moaning and it almost made me nut. " uhhhh Fuck." I said as I threw my head back." G-girl I'm about cum. She looked and wiped her mouth. " I just wanted to give you pleaser or oral so you could relax I'm fine." She said." Nah lemme return the favor." I said as I rubbed my hand over my face.( what am I doing ) I picked her up and started to eat her out. Her red nails were scratching my head as I went to work." Oooooh daddy fuck." She moaned out. I took one of my hands to choke her gently. I flicked my tounge in circle and use my other hand  to finger her. The hand I had on her throat I was playing and squeezing her nipples." Uhhhh fuckkkk Oscar damnnn." She moaned. I hummed in her pussy." Ahhhhhh fuck daddy." She moaned as she came in my mouth. Her head went back." Thank hermosa for everything I know I'm not Prince Charming or anything like that but I love you so much you do a lot with out noticing." I said." You helped ceaser get back in school, helped Ruby come over Olivia and being shot, Monse with her mom and dad baby you do so much and that's why I love you because you put others needs before yourself I see the way sometimes you get overwhelmed but you cover it up." I told her as tears were forming in her eyes." Gorgeous I'm so glad your tiny ass came into my life.I said as we started to make out. " round 2." I asked. She wrapped her legs around my back." If your up for it." She said. Let's just say we both enjoyed our night.