Dreams do come true

Yn POV: it was night I already told Nicki my pregnancy she said she'll push back the tour and congratulated me so did bey. I was cuddling Oscar. He was going on and on about baby names and cribs.( oh you guys they already moved to San Francisco) " aww your so excited." I said." Yea we have a baby on the way baby I can't wait to be a dad." Oscar said I smiled at him and went to sleep.
House:

Time skip i was four months

Time skip i was four months." Hey hey don't touch that." All the santos said I was trying to reach for a plate." Jeez my bad." I said." So Yn do you know what your having." Ceaser asked." Aye all of you come here." I said everyone crowded around me." So we are having." I started off." Twins ." Me and bae said Ceaser did a flip." Wooo let's go." He yelled." They both are boys too." Oscar said." Ahhh we got mini spookies in there." Stevie(sad eyes)." Yup." Oscar said." What are you craving Yn." Oscar asked me." Hmm some red velvet cake." I said( ong we have a family friend who bakes omg her shit be so good I've been craving her red velvet for some time)" I'll go get it out the fridge you stay here." He said I laughed." So Mila it would be a honor to have you as the twins god mother." I asked her." I would love too." She said." You look pretty with this pregnancy glow thing you got going on." Jamal said." Thank you cousin they move a lot but in every ultrasound they are together." I said." Awwww they are too cute." Jasmine said." Thank you." I responded." Can I talk to my nephews please." Ceaser asked I nodded he knelt down." Hey it's your uncle Ceaser I just wanna say don't give your mom too much trouble and I love you guys with all of me I can't wait to meet you." Ceaser said I felt arms around me." Ooh thank you for my cake baby." I said." No problem." He said as he rubbed my stomach I felt a kick." See that some bs because they only kick for you not me." I said." Aww it's ok they like dad more." Oscar said I playfully rolled my eyes.