Jamal whyyy( knives are going to be shown)

Yn POV: I woke up a little earlier before Oscar.I smiled at him as he slept. I whispered this in his ear."Buenos días bebé, preparé el desayuno y llevé a Ceaser a la escuela para que no tengas que preocuparte."(good moring baby i cooked breakfast and took ceaser to school so you didnt have to worry.) his half lidded eyes opened as he smiled at me and kissed me." Thank you hermosa." He said." No problem now getcho ass up." I said as he laughed and started to tickle me.    Ruby POV: " yall I don't know if I can do this Oscar he's scary as hell." I said." Oscar won't hurt you hurt you and give this to Yn." Ceaser said as he gave me a letter. " okay I guess." I said me and Jamal got to Oscar house to see Yn and him cuddled up laughing." Um hello Oscar we need your help." I said nervously." Wassup lil Ruby." He said.Yn waved." Um we need your help to find lil Ricky." I said as I fiddled with my fingers." Isn't he dead." Yn said as she sat up." Yea and cease asked me to give you this." I handed her the letter. She looked confused then nodded her head." He's dead gone me and Jamal went to see his grave Tuesday nothing there." Spooky said." Oscar I'm sacred ok she took all my knives out of my kitchen then called me and threatened to take my life I don't know what to do.I said crying." Bubba come here." Yn said as she hugged me and stroked my hair." We will figure this out ok baby so don't over stress yourself please don't remember what we talked about letting go of worry will only set you back into shock." She said. Yn had this motherly glow to her it's sad she can't have any of her own she would have been a great mother." Thank you and just let me know anything pops up." I said as I walked out the house. Yn POV: for some weird reason me and Oscar was asked to come to jasmines.we got there and she said we were all under arrest." Wait wtf did I do." I said." Oh little superstar you aren't so happen to be Harlem's top dog daughter could you." She said as she ate her pop tart." Wait how tf do you know that." I said angrily." Babes I have a lot of tabs on you, hmm all A's since 1st grade, blah blah ooooh baby assassin trained in weaponry and karate impressive miss mini black widow." She said." Wait what your an assassin."Jamal said." Damn i picked the right woman." Oscar said as everyone looked at him." So yea so what I killed a couple people and yes my father is King but he moved me out of the streets so I wouldn't be targeted." I said." True but then your god brother Leon sent you something in the mail that probably will connect to finding lil Ricky." She said." Wait Leon oh hell no he's worst then spooky." Jamal said." And who named you the leader I'm the leader." Jamal said. I was so over it at this point." "Everyone shut the fuck for one you not going to show us child pornography from ceaser and Monse two you don't know shit about me and three call up Leon for me and tell him to bring my suitcase I tried to leave that life behind me but babygirl don't you ever dig up shit that meant to be in the ground." I said as I sat in Oscar lap." You ok mama." He asked as he kissed my head." Yea just aggravated." I said." Ewwww pda that's nasty and no Leon will not be apart of this and uncle scares me too much." Jamal said." Damn that's how you feel about a nigga." I heard Leon say coming in the door."yea neph you hurt my feelings." I heard dad say. My head immediately shot up." Papa." I said as I hugged him.

(Our dad king)" hey babygirl and who was that nigga you was hugged up on

(Our dad king)" hey babygirl and who was that nigga you was hugged up on." He said." Yeaaa I don't like niggas around you sis." I heard Leon say as I dapped him up..

(Leon) " And where the hell are your clothes at

(Leon) " And where the hell are your clothes at." They said at the same time.

(We were wearing)" on me and this is my boyfriend spooky or Oscar and he's

(We were wearing)" on me and this is my boyfriend spooky or Oscar and he's." I  was saying as I was interrupted by dad." Leader of the santos." He said. They dapped up each other and nodded there heads." Ight so basically what I'm hearing is you need n/n to help y'all find lil Ricky correct." Leon said. They nodded there heads. " lil mama you ok with your old work I promise it won't mess up your dance work which I'm very proud of you for." Leon said as I nodded." No no noooooooooo." Jamal said." You have three gangs working together the king lords, santos and the profits hell no." Jamal said." Jamal whyyyy would you say that your plan ain't helping shit ok so let my dad and Leon do this shit so y'all can live normal fucking lives." I said fed up with Jamal bullshit." Damn you sound like yo mama." Leon and dad said at the same time. They started to explain the plan etc." how good is Yn with knives." Ruby asked ." Master at them and guns." Dad answered. I was texting on my phone when I heard a knife come my way I flipped and strikes it back to dad while still texting." Does that answer your question ruby." Ok so we have a black widow gang members on our operation this isn't a sucide mission." Jama said. I was so fed up with his whining I shot a kunai at his shirt to hang him on the wall." Listen I'm tired of you running the mouth ok I got this 9 years memorizing every sword and gun wasn't for shit now your going to  sit yo ass down and shut the absolute fuck up understood." I said as he nodded his head." Omg thank you so much for birthing her." Oscar said to dad as he laughed. We spent the rest of the night drawing boards and coming up with a plan.