Babygirl

Oscar POV: I woke up to hearing Yn voice singing ." Boy I'm trying to meet your mama on a sunday then make a lot of love on a Monday."Yn whispered to herself as she had her air pods in she recently got her hair done it was ginger my baby looked good.

"Yn whispered to herself as she had her air pods in she recently got her hair done it was ginger my baby looked good

She flipped the French toast." Yo sis I need help on algebra." Ceaser asks her she took her air pods out looked at me kissed my cheek then went to help Ceaser." You see these dumbass teachers try Yo over stress you give me your phone." She told Ceaser he gave it to her." Scan that." She said." Woah it's all there thank you so much." Ceaser said as he hugge Yn." No problem boo." She said." Ight bubba imma go take them to school your food is on the stove ok." Yn said i nodded. I watched as she walked out all that ass she has.. after 20 minutes she came back." Get dress daddy mama coming down and she wants to meet you and don't give me that "What if she doesn't like me." She's a gang banger too so go." Sun said as she pushed me in the shower. About ten minutes later she got in." Aye fool eyes up here." She said." I'll kiss on MY titties and feel on MY ass if I want too." I said she busted out laughing. I started laughing too." I love you soooo much baby." She said as I bent down so she could wash my hair." I love you too hermosa." ( Oscar has hair now inches okay)she then put some oil in her hand and rubbed it in my hair." Damn boy you fine." She said looking in my eyes." You are too babygirl." I said to her as I gripped her ass." Yall niggas better not be fucking in there." We heard Leon say. Yn rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss.

( outfit rip nip) " hey pop

( outfit rip nip) " hey pop." Yn said to king." Hey pretty girl you ready." King said to Yn." Yeah I miss mama y'all too mean to me." She said as king picked her up and they were laughing." Dad put me down I'm sorry." Yn said crying laughing." Nahhhhh I'm beating yo ass all these damn hickies don't make no got damn sense." King said he was mad but Yn and Leon was laughing." Bruh I'm weak yall niggas was getting it in huh." Leon said as Yn stool the middle finger up at him." Age cut that shit out." King said he put Yn down." You are a baby ok a baby you not grown." King said." Pops I'm 23 years old I'm grown my nigga I go to college it's ok I'm still your baby." Yn said as she rubbed his head and king playfully pushed her as he was laughing. Yn was fin to get in the back seat with me." Aht Aht getcho ass in the front seat." King said to Yn as she rolled her eyes and got in the front seat." Do they act like this all the time because that's how jamal acts." I asked king." Yess I mean that's they cousin they literally annoy the fuck outta Yn." King said as we pulled up to this house." This all you pop."asked king." Yea me and your mom we wanted to be closer to you and Pressure holding it down in NY so we good." King said smiling at Yn." You really my twin just momma complexion." King said." Yea I know you used to put hats on me on purpose to look like you when I was younger remember." Yn said."" MOMMYYYY." Yn yelled as she saw her mom." N/NNNNN hi baby how are you." Her mom said as they would not let each other go." This my son in law Yn." Her mom said." Yes mam I'm Oscar nice to meet you." I said to her." Janell hey son and I know you spooky you good in this house hold." She said as she hugged me I hugged back I saw Yn smiling hard." Did you make my pie." Yn said smiling." Girl yess been cooking since 6:30 yall come in."Janell said. " Yesss mam come they with the food ma." Yn said excitedly."

Seriously yo ass really this excited for food

Seriously yo ass really this excited for food." Leon said." Yess I am ask bae literally all I've been eating is salad bowls and once in awhile Bria tacos." Yn said they looked at me." Yeah sometimes I have to force her to eat like the diet at UCLA they have isn't right." I said as Yn fixed my plate( lord they wedding reception food going to be on point)"Okay so what's up currently with the knive hoe." Janell said." Basically she kidnapped the kids then had them looking for little Ricky and we can't find him like 3 weeks ago me and Jamal went to his grave nothing there now supposedly she has our lives in her hand." I said eating my macaroni." Ok so where does my baby come in." Janell said." I'm ok just doing old work nothing special." Yn said."
Okay you need your suit it's upstairs baby." Janell said as Yn nodded. We then got done with dinner we got back home Yn went to sleep I got a call." Who tf is this." I said." 2 months spooky I'm not playing or your little girlfriend dies." Cuchillos said I looked down at Yn sleeping she the moves to cuddle me I stroked he