Why me

Yn POV: I was getting temporary dye in my hair. It was red. It looked really pretty

We all were going to the pool I had this bikini on

I was waiting on Oscar and the kids. I was singing to save your tears by the weekend. They came in." Um where are you going in that." Jamal Ceaser and Ruby said." The same place y'all going." Oooh Yn I love your hair it's pretty." Monse said. Oscar came through the door I went to hug he picked me up." You look really good with this red hair you gonna keep it." He asked me I nodded." I feel like this is the beginning of a porno." Ruby said as I looked down on him and rolled my eyes. Oscar put me on his back." Look at the little baby." Jasmine said as I smiled on Oscar back." Hey guys me and ruby will be right back." Jamal said as I shrugged my shoulders." You just got your hair done and going to get it wet." Monse said." Yup mama knows I just wanted it dye and I know how to do so it's cool." I said she nodded. We got there and me bae and Monse and ceaser was was chill on the beach towel." So Yn how you feel like mentally." Ceaser asked." I mean I got prescribed off of medicine now I have it for only when I need it and I'm not so overwhelmed about dance anymore." I said he nodded because I had frequent panic attacks about the Cuchillos situation and they comforted me and I was always on ptsd meds. I was always happy but times I would feel bad because tj and Christina couldn't live there lives the way me and East have but I know they are happy for us. " baby lemme play in your hair." Oscar asked I sat in between his legs as he started to braid my hair. We were talking until this kid threw up on jasmine back." Hell no come on Monse." I said as Oscar was laughing at jasmine. " What's up with you and Ceaser." I asked her."  He's upset I'm going to that private school." She said. I breathed in heavily and shook my head." Listen to me carefully as much as I love Ceaser to death yall are both very selfish so before you go yall have to be on good terms or hell breaks out." I said she wiped her tears and hugged me." Your boobs are soft." She said with her face in my tits I laughed at her. We went back to see Oscar in the pool he motioned me in." Nahhhhh." I said he got out and picked me up." Oscar put me down." I said ." Nope." He said he put me on his back in the pool. " Damn so they taking our women too." I whipped my head to see some of the prophet boys talking about me being with Oscar." Omg bruh please don't start." I said "Mamas he can relate to the shit me and you can and the names Kane leave this lame ass nigga and come with me." He said.

" Nah I'm good thank you though

" Nah I'm good thank you though." I said." Mane ain't nothing like having a black man shit you dark fine ass with me beautiful ass babies." He said." Yo watch your mouth." Oscar said I gave him a look." For one I can't have kids two nigga didn't I just tell you I have a boyfriend this what the fuck y'all do." I said." Kane man you fr leave my sister alone first she got a Biggs and wasn't you just pressing on Sarah get you goofy ass on." Sean said as him and  Mila got in the pool. Kane walked away." Bruh I hate that nigga." Sean said he started to explain how he would always wanted girls and fight and shit. Then this santo girl came up I threw my head back." Spooky hi how are you Pali." She said. Spooky was playing with my hair not paying attention to her." Hmmm you should call me sometime when your not with trash." She said looking me up and down. I was getting ready to say something he whispered he had it." You being mad disrespectful I have a girl go somewhere please." Oscar said annoyed at the girl. What does she have that I don't I'm prettier and she's probably a prophet probably using you for clout and that hair she has isn't real get some one who's like you spooky I could change your life." The girl said those words cut deep. Even at 23 I still suffered from  self doubt I gave Oscar a check kiss got my stuff to head out. I started to cry in the car. Everything she said I heard as a kid I wasn't pretty enough or I should bleach my skin it kept repeating over and over. I started to punch my steering wheel until I felt something picke me up and hug me." Shuuush it's ok baby it's ok I love you so damn much and you are very beautiful baby please stop saying those things about your self mama." Oscar said as he stroked my head. We just stood there for a long time. No matter what I was going through he was always there. I kept crying in his arms." Be honest Oscar you could have any girl in freeridge why me like they are prettier than me they have lighter skin there fertile you could have kids she could have given you more but you choose me I don't understand." I said." Because none of those girls are whom they are they don't have morals they don't have darkskin that glows in the sun or light up when they dance or is at the top of UCLA they don't have that they don't have your soul or how much you care for Ceaser and the kids how you spend time with each individual one or how much you make sure your team and bestfriend is mentioned when you meet a celebrity they don't have that because they aren't you baby those people in New York lied to you baby you are so damn gorgeous it would be times I would just stare at you sleep or when you talk about becoming a doctor because my baby is special stop doubting yourself ok come give me a hug." Oscar said as he picked me up and hugged me." I love you so much babygirl. He said." I love you too." I said I looked up from his shoulder to see the gang." Why would you say those things about yourself Yn for one you are my mom to be honest the way you sat through my writing seminar and stayed up at 1 perfecting my essay for my school teaching me how to Cook etc." Monse said." Or when you sat through my consulting session and treated my bullet wombs and when I was sad you sung me too sleep." Ruby said." When you showed up to every game Zaire had and stayed up with me studying and dancing." Mila said." When you would train with me so I would be my strongest on the field meal prepping for me when you didn't have to and leaving inspirational saying on my gym locker." Sean said." Helping me with art and architecture classes and helping me with school and teaching me how to keep up with myself." Ceaser said." Taking me out and treating me too spas and watching chick flicks and helping me with dad and going to sewing classes. Jasmine added on. I started to tear up." See mama we all love you." Oscar said as everyone hugged me. I never really knew the impact I had on everyone.