Unexpected gift

Oscar pov: I woke up to the smell of food. I got up to see my baby with her hair in a puff and a big t shirt. I smiled and grabbed her waist." Good morning baby." She said." Morning beautiful what you making." I asked." Pancakes and usal your stuff is on this plate I thought it would be yk nice cooking for you in shit unless you wanna do it." She started to ramble I just kissed her." You still get shy around me." I asked smirking." No yes nigga leave me alone." She said laughing." Omg just kiss already." Monse said." If we kissed ceaser would have a nephew it's curl day I made breakfast already." Yn said." But Yn I don't wanna."Monse said." I know we'll get through this together but them bundles gotta go." Yn said." Okay." Monse said they ate Yn got a stool and started to wash Monse hair." N/n it feels good." Monse said." I know it's professional shampoo it cleans out any and all build up on your scalp." Yn said. Yn then got a towel and Monse sat on the carpet with a blanket as they watched tv. Yn was braiding her hair I feel like something good is about to happen." Momo get up right quick." Yn said as Monse did and Yn ran to the bathroom I heard vomiting I rushed and rubbed her back." You ok mama." I asked her she nodded." Yea probably change in diet can you get out right quick." She asked I nodded.12 minutes she was in there I heard screaming I rushed into the bathroom Yn was crying " hey what happen baby." I asked she took the pregnancy test from behind her back she looked at me and smiled I dried my tears and hugged her." You guys omg really." Monse said excited."This is all I wanted thank you." Yn said I rubbed her Afro( she already did her hair the night before)" no thank you." I told her. I heard the door open." Hey Oscar I why are you guys in the bathroom your serious I-I'm going to be a uncle." Ceaser said tears forming in his eyes." Y-yea man and I'm going to be a dad." I said sniffing. We got out the bathroom Yn finished Monse hair.

40 minutes later everyone came

40 minutes later everyone came." We have new you guys were pregnant." Yn said everyone got excited." Don't play with me Yn."is j saod." No mama I'm foreal." Yn said as they hugged and Yn gave her the test." Fuck those doctors man you will be a amazing mother." Her mom said." Omg Yn I'm so excited I am in charge for baby shower play and congrats I'm so excited." Ruby said." Yooo what's up it's your big cousin j I can't wait to meet you." Jamal said." Damn hall about make me cry in this bitch I'm so excited to be a uncle." East saod hugging yn." And Oscar you will be a amazing pops I promise." East said I nodded. I had a baby a baby I promise I will be the best father I can be.