Free🌶🍋

Oscar POV: I woke up to Yn sitting up with her glasses and on her computer." Damn I have a lot of celebrities to do cherography for:" she whispered and had this cute ass pout." Pace yourself mama after Nicki tour then do those." I said." Oh hey did I wake you I'm sorry." She said. " Nah babygirl you did wake me you look really sexy right now." I said looking at her biting my lip  she turned around so I wouldn't face her. I grabbed her and pulled her on me she covered her face." Stawpp I'm literally wearing glasses how is that sexy Oscar." She said." I don't know you just do." I said she was truly beautiful as hell. She laid on top of me as I rubbed her hair." Cuchillos was found dead." I said she lifted her head." What." Yn said." Yeah." I said as I heard a knock on the door." Stay here mama I'll be back." I said kissing Yn forehead she nodded. I opened the door to see the kids who jumped Wayne." What the hell are you guys doing here." I said." Man we took her down I just wanna see my 16th birthday and I know your chica has big plans with her dancing and I didn't wanna mess that up so a truss to be honest with you I've looked up to you guys that puta used my little sister against me so I apologize." He said I nodded and dapped him up. I was finally out. I was free. I walked back in the room to see Yn with her head phones singing which that's another one of her talents she doesn't like showing I kissed her neck and took her headphones out." Mama were out of it were free baby." I told her he ran to hug me I hugged her back then kissed her she deepened it. I started to suck on her neck as her sexy ass brown eyes rolled back. She got a call." Yes Mila what do you ass want." Yn said."" Umm well it's this party at UCLA and I was asking if you wanted to go." Mila asked." Hell no I hate people at that school I already knew about it because the girl I beat up is hosting it I'm not going I'm staying my 5'2 ass here with Oscar." Yn said." I was just asking you because me and Sean didn't have anything to do I'll leave you alone." Mila said as she hung up." She always dick blocking." Yn said as I grabbed her ass." I've been wanting to fuck your sexy ass since you woke up." I said as her eyes widen she was still shy ass hell but it doesn't add up she's freaky as hell but shy too. I pulled down her bra strap sucking on her collar bone then I started to suck on her tits. She let out this sexy ass giggle then moan." You like that." I asked she smiled and nodded I then looked at her dragging my tounge down to her thong. I pulled back her panties with my teeth. She was wet as hell like lil mama was dripping ok the sheets. I opened her pussy with two of my fingers then started to tounge fuck her." Ahhhh duck oh shit." She moaned out I went faster. I then went up to kiss her while fingering her. She moaned in my mouth then started to undo my shorts she started to suck on my neck while rubbing my tip." I don't like how you only give me ahhh fuck pleasure and never you first." She said." Because you come first fuck girl give me kiss." I said as she stroked me harder and started to give me a nasty kiss." Ahhh fuck daddy I'm going to cum." She moaned out." Me too baby." We both came in each other's hands. I grabbed both her wrist put them above her head I slowly entered her slowly. She grabbed my face to look in my eyes and smiled she kissed me I smiled during the kiss she was my heart my everything." Now that we are done with the gang shit I can finally spend as much time as I want with you love you how I'm supposed to." I said. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead I pushed up on the headboard."OH FUCK OSCAR." She moaned. I started to go faster shit she had my ass moaning." Damn girl you got me moaning shit." I said she giggled." Can you move mama." I asked her." No you gotta pick my ass up." She said laughing. I did after we showered. East came over to get his hair braided." Sis why you walking like that he fucked your guys huh." East said as she threw a pillow at him." Get your boyfriend teyanna." Yn said. As we all laughed at her." You know you haven't grown height since 5th grade short ass." East said teasing Yn. She smiled then stuck up the middle finger. ( teyanna)

About 20 minutes Yn got finished with his hair

About 20 minutes Yn got finished with his hair. " see you always talk shit  but who braids be getting done." Yn said. East tried to pay her she folded his hand back into his chest." Man you always do this shot take the goddamn money mane." East said as Yn sat crossed crossed. The. Got up to get a new bottle of moose." Ok so to oil your braids take the nozzle and go straight back trough the rows then put moose on top and wear a durag and I'm good East." She said. He shoved it to her she finnaly took it." East why are you giving me 300 it's only a 40$ hairstyle." Yn said." Because i wanted to just buy something you deserve it this past year you've been non stop working and plus your head or your class i really am going to give you more so you just gonna get pissed but your humble as hell." East said as he hugged Yn." You make me look  like a little kid when you hug me. She said. East went live." Yesssir my sister did good." He said as he felt his braids. Yn smiled and waved. We spent time with them Dave and Yn went to sleep on each other. Me and teyanna smiled at them they were really like siblings." They are adorable." Teyanna said. She feel asleep on the other couch I picked up Yn and brought her to the bed she immediately wrapped around me.