Episode 3: The Final Load Test

*California, America: Before the raid on the Ocean Turtle*
Inside an office building up on the top floor in an office a blond haired man was currently logged into his AmuShere. The VRMMORPG he was playing happened to be GGO, this man is the leader of the team that was fighting Kirito and friends before Kirito was attacked and placed into the underworld. The man's name inside VR is Subtilizer but IRL it's Gabriel Miller, when Gabriel logged out and removed the AmuShere from his head a light emerged from his desk.

He touched the panel, "Mr. Miller the people from the NSA are here." a female's voice came through, "Send them in." Gabriel answered and not 2 minutes later, 2 men dressed in black suits and wearing sunglasses walked in and they took their seats on the sofa in the room. Gabriel got up from his chair and walked to the seat on the other side of the NSA agents. "What brings you here?" Gabriel asked, "Mr. Miller, we have recently heard of a piece of technology called Soul Translation." One of the men said, "I've never heard of it." Gabriel said, "That's because a Japanese company called RATH developed it, with this technology RATH can not only read souls they can clone it." The guy said, "A human soul?" Gabriel questioned, "Yes the project is code named ALICE and its goal is to create a true AI to pilot military drones." Gabriel did not know what to think of this information he was getting from the NSA. "That's hard to believe." He said, "Yeah, and with them having that kind of tech then that could disrupt the military advantages in East Asia." The man said, "Needless to say the U.S is concerned and wants the NSA to give you a top secret mission." Said the other, "Go on, what is the nature of the mission?" Gabriel asked as he rested his head on his hand.

"RATH's headquarters is on a mega float in the middle of the Pacific it is near the Izu Islands, it is called the Ocean Turtle, we need you to infiltrate the facility, secure the Soul Translation Tech, and bring it back." The other man continued, "You want us to raid a Japanese facility one of our allies?" Gabriel said, "We have a contact within the JSDF and they will have a window open for you on the day, use any methods necessary just know that this is off the books you won't have any help from the U.S if you get caught." Said the second man, "Alright then I will assemble a team and lead this mission myself." Gabriel said with a smile.

*Ocean Turtle: 40 minutes After the raid; Main Con*
"Say that to my face Critter!" Vassago roared as he healed a blond dude up by the collar of his jacket, "Sure Vassago, they have the system locked uptight. I could try to get in with the laptop we brought but you would die of old age before I got in." Critter said as he gasped for air, "That's not all you said, you also said we would have got in sooner if we weren't so slow getting in here. Instead of waiting for the all clear, you're coming upfront with us you wuss!" Vassago said as he tightened his grip on Critter, "What if I did?" Critter said then, Gabriel stepped in, "Stand down Vassago," Vassago looked back and the blond haired man, "Come on bro let me put this worm in his place, " Gabriel shook his head and walked forward. "I said stand down." He repeated, Vassago let go of Critter, "Alright here's the situation, we stormed the place 40 minutes ago now it's 14:47 local time, we have been locked out of the system and we weren't able to capture any RATH staff to help us unlock it. A minor set back now all we have to do is try to infiltrate the sub controls room and try from there." Gabriel said before Vassago said.

"Yeah and if we can't get into the system then we can't get what we came here to get and when that ship outside figures out what's, what then we will be up to the brim with soldiers!." Vassago sounded mad that the RATH staff had locked the system and about the Asahi standing by outside. "Don't worry the client assured me that they have a contact within the JSDF and that we would have a 24 hour window before the ship rolled in," Gabriel said before he turned to the bald man on his right, "Well Brig is it possible to cut through the Bulk Head door?" The bald man known as Brig shook his head, "Not with the gear we brought if we have to be out of here in 24 then the portable saw ant enough we need something bigger and sharper." Gabriel then looked at the dirty blond on his left, "Hans can we use C4 to blow it?" The guy known as Hans shook his head, "We could but I don't recommend it the chamber with the light cube cluster is on the other side, If we blow the door it could damage the light cube cluster along with everything in it." Gabriel then looks back at the rest of the group, "Somehow we need to find a light cube in a vault of thousands, we have the cubes ID but since we can't get past the Bulk Head door." Gabriel said, "Well if we can't get through the door then maybe we can do it from the inside at least we brought Senior Dork along for the ride all that BS about hacking the pentagon if you were really that good then you would have had this thing open by now." Vassago said, Critter scoffed he was not amused that Vassago said that. "Listen to the super soldier by now the only combat you've seen is the virtual kind." Vassago was mad now in fact he never liked Critter. "You idiotic nerd!" Vassago stepped forward with his hand pulled back in a fist as he brought it forward someone then caught his fist.