Episode 10: Stacia the Goddess of Creation

*Ocean Turtle*
Higa was typing on the keyboard and on the screen was the account that Asuna was going to be using, Kekouka was watching as Higa did his job they all hoped that Asuna could fully heal Kirito since he was yearning for her. 

Asuna was on the table of STL 5, Aki had just finished putting the IV into Asuna's arm, "Are you ready for this?" she asked Asuna nodded, "Yeah ready as I'll ever be." then Higa's voice came over the intercom, "Ok Asuna just some reminders before I log you in." He said both women turned so that they could listen to Higa, "You are using, super user account 01 Stacia the Goddess of Creation you have admin privileges that includes unlimited manipulation of the landscape, please be careful with this because if you change the terrain too much it could overflow your flucklight, if you are then you will get a headache ok?" He said, "Alright I got it," Asuna said, Aki turned to her again. "Go get him," she said, Asuna nodded, "Yeah I'll see you I'll see you in a bit." Asuna said before she laid down, 'I'm coming my love.' she thought then she closed her eyes, the visor of the STL moved and covered her eyes logging her into the Underworld.

*Back in the Underworld*
Asuna got one of the massive headaches that Higa was talking about and she held her head, she then looked down and saw what she did. "I guess I went overboard on the first try," she said then she floated down to the ground, "Whatever now that I'm here I need to find Kirito." She said, when she landed, her back was facing the human empire's soldiers and her beloved Kirito. Asuna started to look around then she heard a voice behind her, "Asuna," she recognized that voice, Asuna turned around and standing there behind her was her beloved. He was crying, "Kirito," she said then she also started to cry, "Asuna," he called again but this time a little louder, "Kirito," she called back at the same volume, he opened his arms, she smiled and ran straight into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her back and she wrapped hers around his back, they both cried on each other's shoulders. "You're here," he said to her, "Yes, yes I am and from now on I will always be with you." she replied, the people behind them did not know how Kirito knew the female in front of him but they found the moment adorable.

As they were standing there in each other's arms all they cared about was each other no one else mattered at that moment. After a minute, Kirito pulled back just a little so that he could see Asuna's face, he smiled at her and she smiled back at him. Kirito removed one of his hands from her back and moved it to her face, he placed that hand on her cheek and he used his thumb to wipe her tears she giggled and noticed that Kirito was still crying, so she took her hand off of his back and placed that hand on his cheek, then used her thumb to wipe his tears.

After Asuna was done wiping Kirito's tears, she placed her hand on his back again but he kept his hand on her cheek. Kirito then lends his forehead on hers. "I have waited so long to hold you in my arms again Asuna," Kirito said, "I know how you feel," she replied, no one was expecting what had happened next.

Kirito lends closer to Asuna, and she followed by leaning closer to him. The two closed their eyes and closed the gap between them, sharing a sweet and loving kiss. In the underworld it has been 2 ½ years since Kirito has seen Asuna, but for her it has been at least 2 days since he went missing. Everyone who was with them were in shock, mainly Eugeo and the two girls Ronye and Tieze, but no one dared to ruin the couple's moment. After another minute they separated then they heard a fake cough behind them, Kirito turned around to see Eugeo with his arms crossed, "I guess I have to explain myself?" the blond nodded and Kirito took Asuna's hand, he intertwined their fingers together then walked closer to the group. "I will explain soon but for right now, guys this is Asuna," Kirito said introducing her to everyone, "But Kirito how do you know her isn't she Lady Stacia?" Ronye asked, "I'm sorry but I'm not a goddess but I would like it if we can get along and become friends." Asuna said with a smile, Ronye nodded then Kirito spoke. "Can one of you go get Bercoli? We have something to speak to him about." Kirito said the soldiers nodded and left, "Come Asuna let's go," Kirito said to her with a loving smile the kind of smile he only gave to her. "Alright," she said, Eugeo, Ronye, and Tieze followed the soldiers, Kirito started to walk with Asuna they didn't get passed the wagon that Kirito and Eugeo were using while they were protecting Ronye and Tieze when tiny golden flowers came their way.