Episode 14: End to Eternity

Asuna and Kirito watched the blue lights, but then looked back at Klein who smirked at them then a blue light showed up next to Asuna, a red knight was about to attack, Kirito and Asuna looked to see that someone struck down that red knight the light died down to reveal another one of their friends. "Agil?" questioned Kirito, the tall man stood up and looked their way giving them a thumbs up. "Hey guys I hope I'm not too late." He said, then two other lights showed up on the other side the couple looked to see that 2 more of their friends were there to help. The light died down and standing there was Silica who had Pina on her head and Liz standing next to her. "Liz, Silica!" cried Asuna, Kirito let her out of his grip, she put her sword away and ran to her friends. "You guys came, I can't believe it!" Asuna said, "We could not sit this one out at all." Said Liz, Silica walked closer to them, "We came as soon as we could." Said Silica, then three 3 of them shared a group hug.

"Look at you, you're all beat up, you and Kirito push yourselves way too hard," Said Liz, "We brought everyone with us, we will take it from here." stated Silica, "Everyone," Said Asuna with a small smile, then more blue lights touched the ground and revealed the Cat Sylphs, Sylphs, and Salamanders, the Sleeping Knights and even some of the idiots that thought that Liz was crazy and thought that SAO survivors can do everything, also someone very familiar was in the crowd of reinforcements. "Those big dumb ones are the bad guys!" Cried Alisha the Cat Sylph leader, "Front Guard with me drive them back!" Cried Eugene the general of the Salamanders, as he drew his sword.

The ALfheim Races and the other reinforcements moved in so that they could drive the enemy back, Sakuya the leader of the Sylphs gave her rear warriors an order. "Rear Guard fall back with the Underworlders, check your spells!" she cried, as the fighting started to take a turn for the better. "Just so we're clear, this is not something personal all the same, you're going to pay for what you did to our friend." Said Klein, "You will pay big time now that that's settled here comes the pain you idiots!" he cried as he and Agil also joined the party. The fight between the red knights and the outside reinforcements was now underway Klein and friends were talking out red knights in all directions, Kirito and Asuna were still in shock that their friends showed up to help out. Asuna watched as the fight went on, "You knew that you might not get them back but still you converted your characters." She said then she lowered her head and closed her eyes, "I just...I'm sorry," she continued as tears started to gather at the corners of her eyes, Kirito wrapped his arm around her shoulders and Liz walked up to her side, "What are you talking about Asuna? Why do you think we worked so hard in SAO and ALO for it's this right here, it's to protect the people we love and care for whenever and wherever." Liz said then Silica came in to view, "Your right as usual, thanks guys" Asuna said as she wiped her tears, "Yeah thanks for doing this." Stated Kirito, then it hit the couple how in the world did they log on with their AmuSheres if you needed an STL to log on. 

Asuna and Kirito walked up and turned to face the two girls, "Wait guys the Underworld is on a close network who told you how to log on to it?" Asked Asuna, "She's right and the only secure way to get on is through an STL but who told you how to do it from your AmuShere?" Kirito added on to Asuna's question, Liz and Silica were confused on why Kirito and Asuna asked those questions when the answer was obvious. The two girls looked at each other before turning back to the couple, "I'm surprised you guys asked it should be obvious." Said Liz, "Yeah it was Yui, she told us everything about what happened and what was going on with the Underworld and its people, she also told us how to log on." continued Silica, Asuna and Kirito gasped that their little girl not only told Suguha and Sinon what was going on and told them how to get to the other STLs she also told their friends who got more people they knew to log on.

Kirito and Asuna looked up at the sky as more blue lights came down with more help. They both started to cry as it has been some time since they have seen Yui, "Thanks for looking out for us and lending the help Yui." Asuna said then she started to glow and the wound she had on her head healed and the other wounds she had also healed, yet she and Kirito did not know that sweet baby Yui was on her way. Liz and Silica were shocked at what Asuna just did but Kirito was not and he knew that they had to get back to battle, she and Kirito turned to the battlefield and they drew their swords but before they could do anything else they heard a voice. "Uh...Lady Asuna, Kirito" he said as they turned to see that it was none other than Renly, "Who exactly are these people, are they knights or mercenaries?" He asked, Asuna smiled then turned to face the battlefield, "Oh their with me, they are mine and Kirito's best friends they came from the real world to help us." Said Asuna, "Yeah and they will help us take out the Red Knights," added Kirito, Renly was a little in shock but he walked over to Liz anyway.