Episode 9: Sword and Fist

"I'm Alice and I am the proxy of the 3 goddesses that protect this world, I'm also the priestess of light and whoever dares to defy me shall know the fury of my power!" Alice said, Gabriel was listening to everything, "Alice," he said then he smiled evilly, "Alisha," he said as if Alice was a reincarnation of his old friend, 'There she is, once I have her in my clutches and I get my hands on her light cube that houses her soul, I will savor every last bite.' he thought as he watched Alice fly away on her dragon, he then ordered his main forces through a skull like intercom. "Subjects, that knight is the priestess of light and she should be captured alive and unharmed. We are advancing into the ravine the pugilists will be in front, followed by the dark knights, then the supply core." He ordered before he sat back down and watched as his main forces moved in.

Bercoli was looking in on what Gabriel was planning, through a spyglass type thing. Both Alice and Bercoli were on a ledge near the battlefield on their dragons, "It seems like the plan is working a little too well, Vector is obsessed with you he sent his whole army after us." Bercoli said, "Yeah that should be a good thing about being given a lot of attention then being ignored entirely." Alice stated, Bercoli nodded, then he brought down his hands and deactivated the spyglass incarnation. He turned to Alice, "I was thinking while they were chasing us we could slowly chop away at their ranks." Alice nodded, "Yeah that is the best way to do it," Bercoli then turned back to the battlefield and used the incarnation again and he saw the man that would be the best person to reason with.  

"Once we take out the emperor then what?" Alice asked, "We try to make peace with them," Bercoli said, "But who will be in charge of them once Vector is gone?" Alice questioned, "That would be the knight commander Shasta, he and his vice commander will be our best choices. The thing is can us knight commanders run army's and keep order within our respective sides of the mountains?" Alice looked at Bercoli confused, "What do you mean Uncle?" Bercoli sighed, "You see Alice, me and Fanatio have been commander and vice commander of the order for centuries and that is all we know, with Shasta and his number 2 they have been at it for decades, but will we be able to do something we are not familiar with?" Alice thought for a moment, "I don't know, maybe but if the commanders won't take over two sides of power then who will?" Bercoli shook his head, "I have no clue kid, but what I do know is that we will find a way to do it." Then a dragon landed behind them and Renly got off, he ran over to them the two integrity knights turned to him. "I have finished my reconnaissance sir, the woods not too far from here should work for our ambush." He informed, "Good work, get the troops ready to leave." Bercoli said, then he noticed that Renly's dragon was very tired. "That dragon of yours has been through a lot make sure it gets food and water before we head out." Renly nodded, "Sir!" he said before leaving and heading to get everyone into position.

 Bercoli smiled and let out a little chuckle, "What's with that look Uncle?" Alice asked, "Well part of me is glad that there will be any more synthesis rituals having you memory swiped and you life altered is one stupid price to pay in order to be a knight but part of me is sad that we won't be seeing any more young ones like Renly joining the order." He said, "Yeah it is, stolen memories and lives don't make a knight I have never heard of such a thing uncle did you?" Alice asked as she touched Eldrie's whip that was now attached to her belt, "It's determination and courage along with strong will makes a true knight," Alice said, then Bercoli used the incarnation spyglass to see the main forces coming into sight, he also saw that the boxer dudes were out running the knights on their horses.

"Dang pugilists," he said annoyed, "What's wrong?" Alice asked, "It's those pugilists, they can train their bodies to out run things like horses, they will be a hassle for us," He said, "Yeah but chasing us will wear them down right?" Bercoli nodded, "I say we keep leading them south until Renly gets the rest of them in position for the ambush, but watch out when you fight them. If you take them on with your fists they will happily take you on, but if you come at them with a sword they refuse to get cut." Bercoli said, "What?" Alice asked as she looked at him with a confused look on her face, "Yeah, they train their bodies so that they can deflect any blade so watch out when you fight them." he informed, but without them knowing a certain knight that rarely talks made her presence known. "I will go and face them," she said, Bercoli and Alice looked behind them to see none other than Sheyta standing there, both knights had shocked looks on their faces when they saw her. It was not like they were scared of her it was more like they weren't expecting her.