Episode 6: Battle of the Knights

As the gate was falling Vassago and Gabriel were watching, "Wow dude this is better than a movie maybe we should take the graphics tech instead of the AI, we could head to Hollywood start an effects studio, dude we would be raking in money faster then we could spend it." Vassago said as he turned to Gabriel, "That won't work since the only way to experience this show is through the STL." Gabriel said, once the wall hit the ground, Gabriel ordered, "Soldiers of the Dark Empire, show these humans what we are made of," he lifted his hand, "First unit, begin your assault!" Then the goblins and giants moved in.

Dayosoulbert was at the right flank and he saw the goblins coming to him, he pulled out his bow then he looked at his left hand as he remembered a dream he kept having after he became a knight the one of someone calling out to him and who was wearing a ring on her finger similar to him. "This is the only memory I have of you, and though you are now gone from this world I will protect this world that we shared this I swear." He said to himself before he pulled 4 arrows out of his pouch then activating his weapons memory. "Enhance Armament!" he cried then his bow was engulfed in flames and so was he, "I am Daysoulbert Synthesis Seven, those who think that they can cross here will be burned to ashes!" he cried before he placed the arrows on the bows strings then brought them back before letting them go. 

Flames emerged everywhere as they hit the field goblins, and he kept firing at them with his flaming arrows. Over with the first unit center flank Fanatio was getting her party ready since they had some giants to take out "Here they come, ready draw your swords!" She ordered then the soldiers did as they were told, "Priests ready your healing arts!" The priests then summoned illumines elements so that they could heal the troops. When the giants were close enough Fanatio focused on what Bercoli told them back when he was restoring the order, 'Commander, I will follow you wherever you go.' Fanatio thought before she found where the giant's chief was, "Found you." She said as she saw the bigger giant, then she also activated her weapons memory, "Enhance Armament!" she cried, "That one, pierce him Divine Light!" Fanatio then fired a bright light at the giant's chief, they did not see that light coming and that the one in front of the Chief was taken out but by a hair the chief dogged Fanatio's attack that not only killed the giant in front of him but the two behind him as well. 

Over with the left flank Eldrie was ready to take out the Mountain Goblins that were coming his way, but behind him with Sheyta's group the terrible two of Linel and Fizzle, they were just watching as the fight happened. "Well would you look at that, the fight is getting good." Fizzle said, "Yup it is," Linel said, "Uncle Dayosoulbert has already taken a bunch of them with his arrows." Fizzle stated, "Vice Commander Fanatio has taken a lot of them as well." Linel said, "The left flank is looking a bit weak," Fizzle nodded, "Yeah Eldrie is a good fighter but as a knight he is still learning and has never been in a situation like this," Linel nodded then looked to the group behind Eldrie's group. "Then you have Sir Renly. He is such a sad case he should be in the back with the supply core." Fizzle then got an idea, "I heard that Eugeo and Kirito are back there." The two kids looked at each other, smiled then went to the very back where the supply core was. 

Eldrie held his whip in his hand, "Don't let any one of them pass us! Take them all out!" Eldrie ordered, "Yes Sir!" the soldiers replied then the goblins got closer and they were going to do the unexpected. As they approached the goblin chief said, "Be ready follow my lead!" before anyone in Eldrie's group could do anything the goblins squeezed a black bomb like thing and were getting ready to throw them. "What the?" Eldrie questioned, "Through them now!" the mountain goblin chief ordered and then the bombs hit the ground and started to let out smoke, they were smoke bombs. "Get down and keep running!" the goblins got down on all fours and ran through the smoke, "Get back here you ugly things!" one soldier said as he tried to swing his sword at the goblins in all the smoke, but Eldrie caught his arm. "Stop, you might strike down one of ours." He said, "I sure hope that Sir Renly can hold them off." Eldrie said, kinda sad that he had to leave them to Renly Synthesis Twenty-Seven. 

A soldier from Eldrie's group went to Renly's "The left flank has been breached by goblins, wait where is Sir Renly?" he asked, "I have no idea he was here when the fighting started." said one of Renly's men, in the distance Renly was running away like a coward since he was too scared to be a man. 

The Giant had no idea of what just happened, but he had a weird feeling inside of him with a lot of rage he was going to go berserk. "This can't be, it can't be." The giant chief said and he kept repeating it until he started to glitch and his right eye turned red, the giant's chief locked eyes with Fanatio then he had this thing that clicked in him that he needed to end her. "Kill," he said as he went crazy and even took out a couple of his people before heading straight to Fanatio. The giant had done something that connected him to Fanatio and it prevented her from moving, 'I can't move,' she thought and as he was coming closer she thought that it was the end. 'Commander,' she said to herself but then someone she never thought would sacrifice herself and it was Dacida, one of Fanatio's Four Whirling Blades.  

"Lady Fanatio!" Cried Dacida as she got in front of Fanatio and used her sword and arm and tried to block the attack. "Dacida?" Fanatio said in shock, But the attack had so much force that Dacida's armor started to shatter from her arms, her helmet, her legs and she also started to bleed. Dacida tried to push the mallet but couldn't so she had to use a special attack and that burning blue and white light sent the giant backwards while Dacida also went backwards since she was bleeding too much. "Dacida!" Fanatio cried as she moved a little then realized that she could move fully again, she got up and caught Dacida. The other 3 of the 4 surrounded Fanatio and the dying Dacida. "Dacida," Fanatio said as she cried and held the female knight in her arms, "Lady Fanatio," Dacida said weakly, "No hold still I shall tend to your wounds." Dacida lifted her hand and wiped Fanatio's tears then she took Dacida's hand. "Lady Fanatio, I have always admired you and I will always and forever." Dacida said before she took her last breath and passed away. 

The Giant's chief got up and tried to head for Fanatio again but the other 3 whirling blades went to protect her. "We shall protect you Lady Fanatio," they said in unison before they ran to try and take out the giant. "I shall avenge you," Fanatio said as she placed Dacida down and got back up, she looked at the giant who was trying to take out her remaining whirling blades. Fanatio lifted her sword and got another beam of light, the giant jumped up and tried to hit Fanatio, "Your grave awaits you!" she said then she brought her sword down and the light sliced right through the giant's chief. Finally he was done for and Dacida could rest in peace now "First Unit Center, advance push the enemy back!" Fanatio ordered and her group advanced and are going to be trying to push the enemy back. 

Dayosoulbert and his team were still taking out the field goblins but suddenly he ran out of arrows. "Look what we have here, an archer with no more arrows." said the goblin Chief, the flames around Dayosoulbert died down, and the goblins came closer. "You're the chief of the goblin tribe, I take it?" he said the lime green goblin nodded, "Yes I am Chief Shibori of the field goblins." he said, "well I am Dayosouldbert Synthesis Seven and I will end you all." he said but Shibori was not having it he had 2 tiny goblins knock the crimson knight to the ground. The chief went to attack him but Goglerosso rushed in with some soldiers so that they could give the crimson knight some time to get back up. Dayosoulbert activated the flames to his bow once more and it fried the two goblins that were holding him down, he then drew the sword on his waist and placed that on the string of the bow he was going to use is as his arrow. 

The goblin Chief knocked Goglerosso on his back and he was knocked out, once the chief was facing Dayosoulbert once more the crimson knight set the sword on fire before firing it at the goblin chief who tried to block it but failed and the chief along with the rest of his troops were BBQed.

A soldier went over to Bercoli in order to give a report, "Commander," he said, Bercoli looked at him. "Sir Dayosoulbert took out the goblin chief, Lady Fanatio took out the giant's chief." He said, "what about the air troops?" he asked, "so far there have been no signs of Dragons or Minions, just ground troops." He informed Bercoli looked up at the sky where he had placed air slashes everywhere he was going to use them to take out the air troops of the dark territory.

Up in the air was Alice she was looking at the battle field, as sacred power came into the air from the dying humans and demi humans. Amayodie looked at Alice with worry, "I'm ok," she says before a strong look in her eye was shown, 'I must do what I was meant to do.' She thought, then she started to absorb the sacred energy and it started to turn into a mirror like ball as it kept taking in sacred power. 

Back in the supply core inside one of the tents was Renly he was curled up into a ball and shaking, wait until Kirito sees him being an idiot and abandoning his troops.