{Awakening} Pt.3

I Went Bazaar, ballistic, Or even "Bat-Shit crazy"! It's Almost Like I blacked out.

"Hate is a deep feeling. It can spring up in a person if they are neglected, mistreated, or abused for long periods of time. Hate can turn us against someone. It can cause us to deny them forgiveness. It shouldn't be allowed to well up in a heart without good reason, because it is almost impossible to erase. If you hate someone, or you simply hate their actions, remember that hatred doesn't heal hatred. Only love can do that. We can become better people by refusing to become the things we hate."
My Father taught me that. I Missed Him so much He was My best friend. He was my guardian. Something opposite of my Mother.

But I didn't care about that now. I was pissed.
I was gonna beat her ass. I didn't care that it was my first day here at this shitty school. No fuck that! I was going to take all my anger out on her.
Acela: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!-...[You punch Katie right in the nose, which starts rapidly bleeding]
Kelly: What the fuck!? [You pull on her hair so tight that people swear you pulled her whole scalp]

I see Vinnie's face frozen, Trying to pick up Katie off the ground. As she boohoo cries she pushes him away. And let's Ethan pick her up instead. Going the nurses office. While me and Kelly were still wrestling on the cafeteria floor. But you feel someone pulling you from behind. And someone is pulling Kelly too.
?: ALRIGHT LADIES THAT's ENOUGH!!
Kelly: NO!!-...I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER!!! [You punch her right on the mouth, making her lip bust] OOHHH!!

I could tell who it was pulling me back from her and it was the principal, I felt instant regret but I kept pulling her hair. And Vinnie was pulling Kelly.
Principal Mason: I SAID THAT's ENOUGH!
Vinnie: OK! KELLY! STOP!
Everyone around us were recording. Until both of them were strong enough to pull us apart.
Acela: LET GO OF ME! [Mr.Mason still picking you up]
Kelly: PUT HER BACK DOWN! COME ON SLUT! [Vinnie holding her back]
Acela: LETS GO! FUCKING MAKE MY DAY BITCH!...I DARE YOU! [Kelly spits on your face mixed with blood due to the busted lip]

You blacked out again, while the principal is still holding you tightly in his arms exiting the cafeteria, there's still commotion from other students laughing, recording, yelling and chanting. All you remember is begging the principal to let you go. He didn't. Instead he carries you into his office putting you down in a chair.
Goes behind his desk, and calls your mom.
~2 Hours Later~
You and your mom just arrived at home.
Mom: Go To Your Room.[Closing the front door gently]
Acela: But-...
Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW! [Locking the front door harshly]
Acela: whatever! I don't need this shit! [You start stomping up the stairs]
Mom: HEY!!.....ACELA!!-...[She says while chasing you up the stairs]
I ran up to my room and lock the door. She knocks repeatedly.
Mom: Open the door Acela! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!-.....

A short silence takes over the house.

Mom: You Know what?....FINE! Have it your way! But you better pray to God that Her Family doesn't press charges on us! Both of them! Cause I can't afford it!

I sunk my head so far deep into my pillow. Letting myself almost believe that I would disappear if I do so. I cried. I cried until it felt like I was drowning in the ocean. I screamed. I screamed so loud into my pillow, that it could've made glass break. I was Angry. I Could've Held up my hand And stuck up the middle finger to the world and told it to go fuck itself. I still was going to go to school tomorrow I wanted to prove to people that I wasn't weak. I was going to go refreshed. Mr. Mason left me off the hook since it was my first day. So I didn't have any suspension. But I did have a detention for a week. I got told that I broke Katie's nose so bad that she was going to have surgery. I was doing her a favor, I'm pretty sure she would've wanted the surgery anyway without her nose even being broken. And that Kelly got suspended, because Mr. Mason thought she started to fight. But I wasn't worried about it. I didn't care.The one thing I couldn't get out of my mind was Vinnie's Face The whole time I was fighting. Shockingly he looked more worried for me than Katie. And his face when he saw Ethan picking her up, I could tell he was heartbroken. I don't know why but I cared about his opinion, from what happen today. But I wasn't going to stress I needed rest. So I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep, preparing myself for the next day.

The End🛑
To Be Continued-....