{𝕌ℕ𝕊𝕌ℝ𝔼} pt.1

Vinnie and I were on the way to my house in his car quietly riding through the empty At Streets. As my mom kept texting me rapidly. She was fucking insane. Since my phone was low on battery, I waited until it finally gave out and died.

Vinnie: Damn, she really Misses you huh?
Acela: Ha! Yeah right. Please, i'd be surprised if you said she even loved me. [puts dead phone in backpack]
Vinnie: ...I'm sorry that you have to deal with that. It's my fault you shouldn't have been out this late. Especially since you just moved and she doesn't really know the location.
Acela: Ahhh Come on! Are you being serious right now!? dude, you do NOT have to apologize for anything. Trust me. And who cares if she's butt hurt? I can do whatever I want with my life, she better get a GPS or something!

He laugh at my comment.

Vinnie: Did you really enjoy it though?
Acela: of course man! It doesn't take much to impress me, it actually really cheered me up from this shit circus.
Vinnie: Well, I'm glad.
Acela: Mmmhm, and what about you?
Vinnie: What?
Acela: Did you enjoy it?
Vinnie: yeah, yeah I did actually. You're pretty fun.
Acela: That's good..... I bet you're used to it though.

He took a pause. Silence took over the car

Vinnie: (laughing) What!?
Acela: I mean come on man! Is this really your first rodeo taking a girl to sonic or even just anywhere!?
Vinnie: I don't kiss and tell.
Acela: [Still playing but slightly irritated] OOooH ReALlY? Ha! Okay.
Vinnie: aahhh! Come on!-...
Acela: No No no no! I'm fine-...
Vinnie: aahhh!
Acela: Nah, honestly I'm good.
Vinnie: No, Acela seriously I was kidding.
Acela: I said I was fine Vinnie!.......really.

He seemed embarrassed. He stared at me for a while, then looked back and continued driving. If I were to be honest with you, I don't even know why I was even bothered by his comment. I didn't care about his
Love life or any of his "Hoes". But I will admit it did kind of bother me that he may be talking to someone else. Because on that sonic trip I felt like everything I had ever complained about or hated disappeared. It was like he was my distraction, I just went from having these sucky first few days here in Seattle to having therapy sessions with him. And I didn't want that to happen between him and anyone else I wanted that to be OUR special little thing. Even if there wasn't any of "US". Now I do realize that I am getting a little bit too ahead of myself, but let's be honest once you have moved from place to place for years on end and you finally bump into a person that is nice enough after a while you become vulnerable and naïve. You believe anything they say or do and that their intentions are good enough. But I had already did that once and got my heart broken & life ruined in the process. So I'm not hopping back on that roller coaster for a while. It was nice to know him for 48 hours at least I can't expect too much from him. Before I knew it we pulled up right in front of my house.

Vinnie: Hey-...

I open the passenger side door.

Vinnie: ACELA! [Grabs my arm] Hey!-...
Acela: WHAT?! [He looks very shocked] What do you want form me!?
Vinnie: Hey, ok wait-...
Acela: NO! Let go of me![Struggling to untangle him away, he lightly lets go of her]
Vinnie: OK! Ok! Look, I let go! But wait a minute I need to talk to you!
Acela: WHAT?! What do you want to talk about huh?!! What?! (sarcastically) What about how I'm not like most girls?! Hmm?! How you felt something magical with me!?
Vinnie: Acela-...
Acela: NO! To hell with you! (angrily chuckling) You know I almost actually had a good night?! Yeah, I was almost about to finally just breathe. Yeah let my guard down just a little.
Vinnie: Why do you care? Why did that bother you so much?
Acela: What are you talking about?!
Vinnie: (confused, irritatedly laughing) I mean, you're the one who's mad at me but you started it literally. With that little comment of yours (mocking) "oh! But I bet you're used to it". Come on dude seriously?!
Acela: did you seriously just mock me right now?! You can't be fucking serious for one minute? (Sighs, while taking off seatbelt) Fucking Asshole man, I swear.

She gets out of the car slamming the door harshly as an "Fuck you!" to Vinnie, while walking towards her front door.

Vinnie: (Rolling down car window) Hey! Wait! Acela I didn't mean It! Hey!-...

As he is preaching to the moon, trying to get Acela's attention, he notices an object on the floor of the passenger side. It's her backpack. When he grabs it,  to give it back to her he looks up and realizes that she's already in the house.

Vinnie: Hey wait a minu-...! Never-mind.

Author's Note💞: Hey Besties & Buds!
How are you doing? If you're doing decent I am so very happy. And if you're not, how could I help? Anyways, I am proud to say that I am now  out of school so now you guys can be expecting more uploads! And for the summer vacation I want to encourage you all to try something you've never tried before, and something that has been on your mind as long as it's positive I want you to get up and try to do it! Also life is too short to sit around in your bed all day I know it is tough having motivation these days and not really feeling well but can you at least try for me, for yourself? But yeah I love you all. And I will happily except requests and suggestions I may even just start a "smut book" about Mr.Hacker😏... and I will take suggestions and request for that as well. But yeah I love you guys and have the most awesome  summer you possibly can have.

                                        -Rowelle