{Awakening} FINALE pt

"GET OFF ME!!"....(crowd screams)...."HE's GOT A GUN!!" (Crowd screams and foot prints are running) "ACELA, BABY RUN!! GO!!!"...."NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!!"...."BABY LEAVE!-..." *THREE GUN SHOTS* (female screams) "NOOOOO!!!" (Sobs)
End of Nightmare POV

I woke up out of my dream terrified sweating, crying and sobbing I didn't know why, I couldn't see anything in the dream it was pitch black all I heard was screams, gunshots, and a male voice telling me to leave. The voice sounded so familiar, it also sounded like we were at a party or something because there was music in the background. And a big loud crowd screaming and running. I couldn't get the male voice out of my head it's almost like I heard it before it sounded like it was Vin-....Wait... WHAT?
Acela: [while rubbing her head, talking to self] Vinnie?-...Why would I?-... Ouch!

I had a pounding migraine. But then that all got interrupted.

Mom: Hey, [Knocks on the bedroom door] Kiddo you up?

Did this bitch really just call me kiddo after the night we had?.... I hate that she never acknowledges our arguments. Like we just wake up and everything disappears, that's not healthy, it's not right.

Acela: (sarcastically) Nope! I'm Dead go away!
Mom: ...Come on I'm being serious!... could you at least unlock this door, and tell me good morning?

Silence takes over the house.
I wasn't going to tell her good morning, if anything if I unlock the door I'll welcome her with a nice kick to the ass, and a homemade fuck to give.

Mom: (sighs) .....Alright!.... well, when you're done acting like a child go get washed up and come downstairs for breakfast, or you could be nice and feed the trashcan again. [Foot prints going down the stairs]

I flicked my bedroom door off giving it the finger without her seeing, it still counts.
With that, I exited out of my bedroom and went into the bathroom that was right across the hall. At first I use the toilet to Pee, then I walked to the sink washing my hands slowly looking up at the mirror. I didn't get a chance last night to see what Kelly did to my face.

Acela: Damn, (chuckles) one point for Acela zero for Kelly!

She did absolutely nothing, not one cut on my face, not one bruise. I still was a little sore though. I started brushing my teeth, in the process I couldn't stop thinking about why I was dreaming about Vinnie , and why was he calling me baby? No matter how much I liked it I still was feeling uneasy about it. I wasn't really looking for a boyfriend or to date. But he was cute.... and my body reacts to him a lot. I don't know why but I get nervous around him or excited to see him. But that doesn't matter I didn't want him I didn't need him.

Mom: [From downstairs] Acela! Hurry up! Don't let the water run!
Acela: Ok! [turns off sink, and bathroom light]

What? Did I just follow my mom's rules? Aw hell no! Even thinking about that fucker, makes me nice to my mom? Too far Vinnie!

I went back into my bedroom, and close the door, went into my closet and actually tried looking good today. I was in an OK mood. So I actually tried.

 So I actually tried