#nobamaki

Welcome people,

I started these out just so I could write out my hc's at 3am, but they slowly started progressing to more complex storylines with real characters and stuff. The first few ones are bad and I'm not changing those, 'cause it's mostly really funny to read these lmao. Enjoy I guess and I'm open to other suggestions all the time, I just might be slow at replying to the dms coz I don't check them. Kay bye have fun, and try not to lose braincells.

"People are crazy" Nobara chuckles while turning in her lovers arms to face her. "Where did that come from?" Maki asks her, worry and confusion written all over her face. "I just saw fanart and edits of us" Nobara puts her phone down and looks up at Maki, who's still holding her around the waist. "So?" Maki asks, not seeing the problem because this is quite a normal thing for them. "They just like the idea of us being together babe, what's so wrong about that?" Maki continues and pulls Nobara closer to her all the while putting her chin on top of her head. "It's not that, it's just that under every post I see a fucking thirst comment and they're really hilarious" Nobara starts chuckling lightly as she keeps thinking back on some truly borderline psycho comments she read about their relationship. Which by the way, also acquired a name, or better yet a "ship name": NobaMaki. "Well darling, can you really blame them? You are smoking hot" Maki announces casually while tightening her grip around her waist. Nobara blushes as she hides her face in Makis chest. "Oh piss off fuck head" she mumbles into her chest. Maki chuckles and kisses the top of her head yet again and sighs. "What's up?" Nobara her arms around her neck as she lifts her head up again. "Nothing actually, I'm just really happy that you're in my life right now, I don't know what I'd do without you" Maki looks Nobara straight into her widening eyes that were now set softly upon her own. "Well you'd probably be miraculously bored and in worst case scenario, dead" Nobara looks at her teasingly. "Or would I live a peaceful life without any worries or stress?" she starts leaning down to kiss her. "Oh fuck off, you're a jujutsu sorcerer, your life is stress itself so shut up" Nobara says in what almost could be described in a whisper while looking at her lips. Maki chuckles again and kisses her sweetly. Nobara pulls away once more and looks Maki straight in the eyes before saying:"I know that my life without you would be unbearable" Maki blushes and tries to hide it by shoving her face into nobara shoulder. Nobara laughs and kisses the side of her head and tightens the grip around her lover and sighs happily.

Yall, im having so much fun with these ngl, like I look forward to laying in my bed and just kind of writing whatever comes to mind. Don't mind the spelling errors pls cause I'm not rly trying to make this a big thing just a way to cope with my day to day miserable life. Kay I'll be signing off now. Bye

Words: 611