She... Sleeps?!

Juhuuu me again. So I've jus tbeen copy pasting the works that I've already done and tbh I think I have at least two more chapters left I think and one is still in progress but it's so cute. I like the last one a lot and it's kinda long so idk. This one's wholesome.

Makis sleeping, head burried in Kugisaki Nobara's neck, arms wrapped around her torso and long dark green hair messily spread around everywhere.

Nobara is awake. Holding the sleeping Zen'in Maki in her arms, chin resting on top of her head and looking at her phone.

Itadori Yuuji walks in the room.

"Yo have you seen my charger I can't f-" he sees Maki sleeping and Nobara's angered face. "Shut the fuck up, idiot. You could've woken her up."

Yuuji looks at her apologetically before his gaze shifts to Maki.

"Damn, I just realised that I've never seen Maki with her hair down" he says while suddenly looking very stumped.

Maki shifts slightly so that her face is showing.

"..."

"Or without glasses."

Nobara chuckles lightly before looking down at the sleeping beauty in her arms. She kisses her head and smiles.

"Yeah she's really pretty" Nobara says, obviously staring at her sleeping bag of cuteness like a lovesick puppy.

"Damn... I've never actually seen her this... relaxed... like I've never seen her hug anyone before... you must really be special to her, if she lets her guard down like this. If she knew I was here and seeing her casually cuddling with you, I'd be dead before you could say wurchester- wursht- worchestrsh- fuck, you know what I mean." Yuuji word vomits all over the place.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I know what you mean... Worcestershire boy" Nobara laughs once again while looking at Yuujis once again, stumped face.

"And yeah, Spiky hair boy stole it yesterday and can you please shut the door on your way out" Nobara cuddles Maki closer to her and shuts her eyes.

"Fucking Megumi, I'll beat his ass one day" he hurries out and shuts the door.

"Finally some peace and quiet" Nobara sighs peacefully and kisses Makis head again not failing to notice the slight smile on her lovers face. She smiles.

"Pretty bitch", and goes back to sleep.

This is a some kind of tsundere Nobara caught red handed ig. Idk dont @ me I'm tired.

Bye bye, see ya next time besties

Words: 410